Unban Request
Your name: Bigtoe[AP2S1]
Your ban ID:18590

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Reason: 'Encouraging Aggressive RP, by threatening officers from inside his base'

Involved: Santa Bear - Makarov - [FL] Holdem - Me - Pholorian

Why we should unban you: Well first of all, you purposely came to our gates because we had a big base, you stood there for a while, so we thought you were doing something suspicious, therefore we came to the gate and told you to go away, we didn't threaten you, we just said get away, then when you were preparing to raid I tried to be passive about it and say 'We don't need any conflict, you can just walk away, you have no reason to do this' Yet you reply with 'Call for backup and get those gates open' knowing full well that I tried the passive approach, when I realised that the passive approach wasn't working, I tried to be slightly more aggressive and tell you that we had poison darts, and that if you got hit you would slowly die so I recommend going away. After that, you continue to call for more backup and more backup until the whole force was there. All in all, I tried a passive approach to get you out of there. If I'm honest, you were the one that started it Holdem, you parked your car outside our gate and waited with your gun out, outisde our gate, so we told you 'Get out of here' and you stood there and called for backup.

You started to win the raid at first, but as soon as you died, you put in OOC 'I won't issue any bans until the raid is over'... Where it wasn't even our fault that you raided, we tried to make you go away but you called for backup.

In conclusion this wasn't my fault, it was more your fault for calling in backup when we told you to go away, we didn't threaten you, all we said was 'Go away'
I didn't even want you to raid, in fact I didn't get a kill because I was trying to tranq you guys to hostage you.

From what I recall, I didn't break any rules whatsoever, I never had my gun out while I was talking to you, I tried to be passive about, and threaten you with so called 'Poison darts', the only aggressive RP that I took part in was defending our base in the raid, and I still didn't get a kill because I was aiming to tranq you all to try and RP those 'Poison Darts'

[Image: mxonayi.png]
(12-03-2012, 09:25 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: I tried to be passive about it and say 'We don't need any conflict, you can just walk away, you have no reason to do this' Yet you reply with 'Call for backup and get those gates open' knowing full well that I tried the passive approach, when I realised that the passive approach wasn't working, I tried to be slightly more aggressive and tell you that we had poison darts, and that if you got hit you would slowly die so I recommend going away.

First of all.

Passive aproach? You guys started firing your galil into the air, telling me to go away as soon as I stood out of my car, looking at the gate, wondering why someone told the Government to stay away from MTL.

Bigtoe Wrote:[22:09:11] Bigtoe[AP2S1] (STEAM_0:1:21263421) said: /y We won't kill your men before you get in

[22:09:33] Bigtoe[AP2S1] (STEAM_0:1:21263421) said: /y Now leave... before we hostage you all

[22:10:03] Bigtoe[AP2S1] (STEAM_0:1:21263421) said: /y You will die in a matter of time

Secondly, what where you actually trying to achieve, if not a government raid, by telling an Officer to go away, firing shots into the air and then telling him that they would die if they enter. A tea party?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You were out looking for trouble. Other people have been banned in the past for sending request threatening to leave them alone when the police didn't even knew where they are. You wanted to be raided which is called promoting aggresiverp. Even with Holdem standing there or not, the Police would have came there and it would have escalated the same.

Offtopic: You remember our last conversation where you promised you will stop being aggresive. I guess people never change.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Also, you where banned for 5 days because before I issued any punishments, I checked your ban history. This is your 10th ban, and it's not really the first one regarding Aggressive RP. I believe it's best for you to part for 5 days and start a fresh, rather than banning you for a day just to see you get banned another day.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You've both had your bans WIPED, how dare you judge Bigtoe based on his.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Small Bear Wrote:You've both had your bans WIPED, how dare you judge Bigtoe based on his.

For your information I've never been banned from any server on Gmod. I'm an Admin and I judge people based on their actions and their history, like any other judge on the planet. Do not speak without something to back your words.
When my men were firing their Galil's into the air, I wasn't, there was only one of us firing a galil into the air. I didn't unholster my gun until you broke in and I had to use lethal force. When I said 'I won't kill your men until you get inside' I was trying to inflict fear into you by saying that we would continously tranq your men until lethal force was needed, you broke in therefore it required Lethal Force as your were firing at us.

For the other part about someone telling you to go away, I had no idea that anybody was promoting aggressive RP in the group, I said 'Don't draw too much attention, because my contra is in the back houses'. And besides, I had no kills, IF I was hoping for an aggressive RP, I could of killed you all easily because you were held up in a little house, I tried to walk towards you, holding fire and we tried to tranquilize you so we could hostage you, but then another one of our guys shot, Only after I got banned did I realize that somebody said 'Don't come near MTL' I wasn't associated with this bit, I thought we were just doing a bit of contrawhoring, If I would of realized that somebody said that, then I wouldn't be questioning why you were stood at the front of our gate, would I?

(12-04-2012, 03:35 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: I had no idea that anybody was promoting aggressive RP in the group, I said 'Don't draw too much attention, because my contra is in the back houses'.

If you didn't want to draw attention, why tell an Officer you would hostage them all or that they will die if they enter? Doesn't make sense to me.
(12-04-2012, 05:41 PM)Holdem Wrote: If you didn't want to draw attention, why tell an Officer you would hostage them all or that they will die if they enter? Doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant, 'We won't kill any of you until you come inside' as a threat to leave and not raid, as a peace treaty sort of thing, I tried to inflict fear on you by saying 'We have poision darts' trying to RP it so you'll fear us and leave, maybe telling the president so he could plan out a full scale drug raid or something, but obviously it didn't work, so I tried again to inflict fear by saying we would tranq you, I didn't literally scream out 'WE WILL KILL U ALLLLLLLL', I tried to RP it as passively as I could while still being a Bandit

Do you seriously expect Police officers to just leave a scene in which a man is threatening them to kill them if they come inside, that they will be hostaged and/or killed?