Taco's Ban Request
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) ZeMysticalTaco

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:53007042

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 40 Minutes before posted

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2D

Summary: (What happened?) Me and four other rebels were raiding the president, we killed the HSS, and moved in to crack the keypad, but when we got there and I pulled a keypad cracker out, Taco removed the keypad, and refused to put it back.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1
Taco and I were in a skype call at the time. He told me there was another keypad but i'm not sure. I never got to really see it.
Yeah, once he opened it, we walked in and the keypad was inside next to the door....
(12-03-2012, 02:02 PM)Domo Wrote: Yeah, once he opened it, we walked in and the keypad was inside next to the door....

I had a keypad right there. You're all blind.
It's True I was one of the rebels, Domo Paused the Raid for Taco to put the Keypad, when he did he got in and deleted it again, then Domo took the screeny.

(12-03-2012, 04:24 PM)ZeMysticalTaco Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 02:02 PM)Domo Wrote: Yeah, once he opened it, we walked in and the keypad was inside next to the door....

You didn't see the screenshot? There was no keypad.
(12-03-2012, 10:27 PM)MrGcCc Wrote: It's True I was one of the rebels, Domo Paused the Raid for Taco to put the Keypad, when he did he got in and deleted it again, then Domo took the screeny.

(12-03-2012, 04:24 PM)ZeMysticalTaco Wrote:

You didn't see the screenshot? There was no keypad.

It was right there.
Lol, look at the screen shot one more time pal
(12-04-2012, 01:42 AM)Domo Wrote: Lol, look at the screen shot one more time pal

I see it right there..I don't have any way to circle it. On my tablet.
Lol, I have serval screenshots, its no where.
Please provide us with these screenshots.