Questions regarding Rules
I have never given myself a rp point. Why? Because I rp for fun not for the points.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Rylund, Humla
If a Police Officer get demoted can he then job as (citizen) Police Veteran or Police Rebel (kinda) and attacking the governement because he got demoted ? Or is that NLR ?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-09-2013, 01:02 AM)myfloodify Wrote: If a Police Officer get demoted can he then job as (citizen) Police Veteran or Police Rebel (kinda) and attacking the governement because he got demoted ? Or is that NLR ?

I cant really see how it would be NLR. NLR applies when you die and if you get fired IRL you dont die, do you?
(06-09-2013, 06:58 PM)Humla Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 01:02 AM)myfloodify Wrote: If a Police Officer get demoted can he then job as (citizen) Police Veteran or Police Rebel (kinda) and attacking the governement because he got demoted ? Or is that NLR ?

I cant really see how it would be NLR. NLR applies when you die and if you get fired IRL you dont die, do you?

The reason I'm asking this is because I've gotten different answers regarding this kind of RP actions. I need clarification.

New Life Rule, when you go to a new job, you get a new like, ish...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-09-2013, 09:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

The reason I'm asking this is because I've gotten different answers regarding this kind of RP actions. I need clarification.

New Life Rule means that you forget everything since you have died. If you need to forget that you have lost your job when you get demoted its just stupid. Maybe good for the "passiveness" though because people will probably raid after losing a job which is just fail RP imo.
(06-10-2013, 04:16 AM)Humla Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

New Life Rule means that you forget everything since you have died. If you need to forget that you have lost your job when you get demoted its just stupid. Maybe good for the "passiveness" though because people will probably raid after losing a job which is just fail RP imo.

Exactly, so I wonder if NLR kicks in this situation, even if it sounds really stupid? It's like going Rebel and get the code to the Contrabase and then become police officer and raid the shit out of the base....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
NLR applies when you start a new life, you do NOT when you receive a demotion. It is a bad idea to initiate an attack on the government for the lone reason that you have been demoted by your overhead.
(06-10-2013, 06:54 AM)Narcotic Wrote: NLR applies when you start a new life, you do NOT when you receive a demotion. It is a bad idea to initiate an attack on the government for the lone reason that you have been demoted by your overhead.

Does this also apply to say changing jobs manualy as well, IE: Citizen to Gundealer. BMD to Citizen citizen to cop and so on
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Am I allowed to go to the presidents office and threaten him to change certain laws and kill SS/Cops if they attack me after I warned them?

I got told it was a raid but it's not.

Raid
A rapid surprise attack on an enemy by troops, aircraft, or other armed forces in warfare.
Is locking an apartment and selling it allowed?

Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator