OMG! yeah you are looking.. Read my post.
Your name: Arab

Your ban ID: 6899

Banned by: Console ( i really dont remember long time ago )

Reason: Attempting to use duplicate accounts to bypass bans

Why we should unban you: yeah i know this is my 2nd unban request for this month and maybe im not allowed to that but, i want to be unbanned because i want to play on the server! there is a reason to why i did bypass. banned on my account and joined from another i did that because i really love fearless and want to play on the server. Yeah NOW i know thats was againts the rules. i swear i didnt know that before and i have read the rules and i know thats not enough but please give me a chance and let me show you i can roleplay. i wil take this seriously and do my best if i get a chance... Jamie asked me a question on my other post and denied it before i answered. how can i answer if my post is Denied... i PMed him twice but he didnt answer i already knew he wouldnt but i WANT TO PLAY ON THE BEST SERVER IN GARRYSMOD CheeseCheeseCheese

And sorry again for my english the clock is 22:26 and im going to sleep dont have time to check for fails Tounge
And instead of making an unban request when you got initially banned, you decided to use another account to bypass it. Look where it got you, if you'd had used another approach things might be alot different.

The fact that you don't respect us as much as to wait the required time to make a second unban request shows how much interest you deserve.

Unban request denied. Take your time to rethink your attitude and realize what you have done wrong. If you reopen another unban request before the two-month period you will be permanently banned from the forums too.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.