Let's introduce myself first...
(12-03-2012, 08:51 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello Victorinox! Welcome to the family!
I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
Never heard about the communities above Tounge Hope you are a fair rp:er Wink
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game.

You'll be blown away with my roleplay experience, don't worry. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Floodify
Victorinox... The creators of the Swiss Army knife...

I remember having the Forester model, loved it.

Anyhow, welcome to FL, have fun, yaddiyaddiyadda, cya ingame!
What's up with all the copy / pastes...
Think of something new!

Anyway...
Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay and have fun Wink
(12-03-2012, 08:51 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello Victorinox! Welcome to the family!
I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
Never heard about the communities above Tounge Hope you are a fair rp:er Wink
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game.

Do you even understand how rude is paste same copy/paste message to all welcome threads.

OP:Welcome in here.
Hello Victorinox and welcome to the Fearless community i hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself ingame or here on the forums i am more than willing to help. Anyway Welcome and i hope you will Enjoy your stay here.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Warm welcome to the forums and the community! And hey.. Keep the snow outside the door please Tounge
RIP in Pepperonis.
Welcome to the Community!
I reccomend reading the rules also so you won't got banned again
And another Dutch Fellow Smile!

See you ingame, Cheers.