Let's introduce myself first...
Big Grin 
Hello, I'm Victor but you can call me Victorinox. I'm Dutch, 16 y/o, and I've been an active GMod player for over a year now. Some of you might now me as a super admin of the =GIN= community and the [XR] community.

Well, I had much fun on your server this week and I decided to join the forums, I'm banned on the server at the moment, there was a bit of a misunderstanding I'm trying to solve as we post.

So here I am, hi.

(Also quick message to [FL] Adventman; please accept my steam invite, I need to talk to you).
Hello Victorinox,

Welcome to the Fearless Community, you will soon find out that it is the best out there.

I have never heard of any of the mentioned above communities, but that is probably because I dedicate most of my time to Fearless and its servers.

You are saying that you got banned, however contacting the banning admin on steam won't really get you anywhere. I would recommend waiting it out and just learn from your mistake. Read the rules one more time so it doesnt happen again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It is the best
Welcome To The FearlessRP Community And The Forums!Smile
Welcome to the Fearless community, Victorinox.
Welcome, i've seen you on the server, you're a great roleplayer and i'm sure you'll go on to be a moderator!

EDIT: Four hundredth post, yay!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-02-2012, 05:28 PM)Equal Wrote: Hello Victorinox,

Welcome to the Fearless Community, you will soon find out that it is the best out there.

I have never heard of any of the mentioned above communities, but that is probably because I dedicate most of my time to Fearless and its servers.

You are saying that you got banned, however contacting the banning admin on steam won't really get you anywhere. I would recommend waiting it out and just learn from your mistake. Read the rules one more time so it doesnt happen again.

I appreciate your advice, however, this ban came because of an admin banning without hearing both sides of the story. What happened: I was driving to the garage to store my car because I was in a hurry to be at work on time, and in my rush to the gas station I accidently CDM'd a cop who was crossing the street without watching nor using the stripes.

I'm not saying that the admin was all wrong here, it's also partly my fault and accidents happen and get solved, I'm unbanned now.

Everyone, thanks for all the welcome's. Smile
Hello Victorinox,I remember you Smile I saw you at GIN back at the Gmod 12 Times. Anyway glad to see that you are in one of my favorite servers too!
Falcown.....PAWNCH!
Hello and welcome to Fearless, Victorinox! Smile
Hello Victorinox! Welcome to the family!
I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section Wink
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good Wink
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
Never heard about the communities above Tounge Hope you are a fair rp:er Wink
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game.
Kind Regards,
Floodify