Unban request | Jordan |
Your name: Jordan

Your ban ID: 18432

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Ban Request 21801 Approved - "Prop-killing, prop-pushing and general prop-minging. Multiple CDMs logged too."

Involved: Me and basically every one on the server

Why we should unban you:I think you should unban me because, EVERYONE on the server was just rdming prop pushing / prokilling, running people over and this was because there was no admins on. Also i have recently donated to this server, to keep it going, i also think this is a waste of my money seems it will be slowly running out. So if you can consider unbanning me, i promises you, that my name wont even show up as i have being playing with alot of serious play today... Thanks i hope you consider it.
So because everyone else is breaking the rules means you can to?

You were messing around with props and suffered the consequences, I see no reason to lift the suspension.

You have 24 hours before it is denied.
I know it was wrong off me if you have no reason to unban also could i suggest more admins on v33x at night, and i Give you my word, I am sorry, for what i have done i shouldn't of ever done it i should of just stayed to my - self and i should have reported other people my self before getting banned, i truly am sorry, i just hope you can forgive me for what i have done and it will never happen again.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Jordan shal stand as issued.
Take this time to learn from your mistakes.