Car Crash Damage
+support
Why not engine can take damage? Or other damage points like you will lose more if you got hit in the side than front/back of the car.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Eeee394
Vehicle handling needs to be fixed first, then I will give my support.
(12-03-2012, 07:22 AM)Toxic Wrote: Vehicle handling needs to be fixed first, then I will give my support.

Not to mention the brakes for fast cars like BMW.
+Support, maybe this will teach me too use my nitro more carefully and avoid crashing into the trees!
+Support
Getting killed by stupid cops driving less than 20 MPH gets annoying after some time.
+support
maybe add a job which repairs cars too?

also... yeah this is a good idea but maybe also add a cop stop item? so cops can lock you car to the ground so you cant move and you may have to pay a ticket?/fine?
(12-08-2012, 11:02 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote: +support

also... yeah this is a good idea but maybe also add a cop stop item? so cops can lock you car to the ground so you cant move and you may have to pay a ticket?/fine?

You mean a clamp? yeah, I suggested that, don't know how it went.

Would be usefull to prevent minges grabbing the car and running away.
(12-10-2012, 11:45 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 11:02 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote: +support

You mean a clamp? yeah, I suggested that, don't know how it went.

Would be usefull to prevent minges grabbing the car and running away.
... this also gives me -support. reason: guys can drive like shit after they stole a car and destory it!, and someguys are going to destroy their car on accident and RAAAAGGGGGEEEE!
∞ support