Car Crash Damage
Title of Suggestion: Car Crash Damage

Description:So my Suggestion is, that FL should make a car crash damage system. The system would make players lose health depending on how fast they crash.

Example:
when you crash with 10 kph you lose 10 hp
when you crash with 20 kph you lose 20 hp
30kph=30hp
40kph=40hp
50kph=50hp
60kph=60hp
70kph=70hp
80kph=80hp
90kph=90hp
100+kph= Dead

Why: Well, I hope, that this system, would do so people cdm'ed less, because they don't want to lose HP by crashing.
Well, with a few tweaks, this could work.

Maybe, just maybe this would stop retards in BMW's nitrospeeding through the city (which is very annoying as traffic police which I RP a lot).
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Eeee394, Fleet Admiral Zapington
As there is a car tweak planned this could work, but not with the current steerability. +Support
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I find that the current seerability is just fine, if you're not a speed-addicted, BMW owning, CDMing minge.

But yes, with a few tweaks this system could actually work.
I once hit my car against a wall due to lag and only got like 4HP (I was around 20-30 MPH).

I tought this was already implemented. Nervous
+Support.

Good idea and hopefully it will deter people from CDM and over using nitro boost. I personally think this should have been implemented years ago. It also adds for more realism, how can you not die after crashing at like 80MPH? Death is almost a certainty.
Regards,
aviator
+Support, the amount of CDMs by BMWs near the cliff on v2p is outstanding.

Hopefully this makes people a little more cautious when driving, especially if they have guns or kevlar equipped.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Verenikin
(12-02-2012, 11:43 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, with a few tweaks, this could work.

Maybe, just maybe this would stop retards in BMW's nitrospeeding through the city (which is very annoying as traffic police which I RP a lot).

+ Support
+support,more realistic
[Image: HeadcrabPL%27s%20Signature.png]
Check my wallpaper pack and my Comic
+Support