BAN REQUEST ON THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
(02-18-2011, 08:53 PM)Shark Wrote: Please don't tell me you're talking on skype or something at the start.. That's metagame..

That's not metagame...
It is.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Tard head, I was there, but I neither stunned you even once, neither I dragged even once. All I did was walk around. Also got a proof or video record? Come on send it to me, I will show how you constantly break NLR by attemping to hijack car, then you get killed, stright away you run back and start hijacking it again in same place, probably even same car. You were the only rebel.
yes look on the first post
Ok, I was the SS in the video. I'll say what happened from my point of view.

Watching the video, at 0:10 you can see how we (Adria_Penguin and arleitiss) were calling the president via OOC as he wasn't responding to our warrants or radio calls. Also, during all the video, you can see that we didn't hurt you at any time. At 0:40, we wanted to trust you and handcuffed you to wait pacifically for the warrant, but you tried to run away, so we tasered you again. At 1:00 the Head of SS drags you out of the road and anybody could ran you over. You die because of the gun dealer trying to CDM you and then jumping on you to avoid a RP situation and trying to CDM us too.

After this, you have more chances to get a ban than I do.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]