BAN REQUEST ON THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
Player name: arletiss, [FL:RP] Wormy7 (i think, not 100% shore), Adria_Penguin

SteamID (if possible): Not possible

Time in GMT: 19:30

Summary: I was a rebel, and to make a bit of money, I did what rebels do, steal cars. I got killed a few times when I got caught which is fair enough. Everytime I got killed, I continued to roleplay. Eventually I got caught again, and the following names tried to warrant me but the president was AFK. they continued to stun me, stand on me, they dragged me around for a good 10 minutes even though there was no reply from the president. They then acused me of breaking NLR and said they would report me to the admin for breaking NLR and being racist when I said I was recording. It is true, I was racist earlier but in an rp way. Paddy was a Gypsy and I was a pakistani youth and we had many 'rped' racist attacks and acts of violence. These donators beleive that they are admins, and they think they can surround someone and stop them from rping which is what they did to PADDY earlier.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyFchnCaWLo
(02-18-2011, 07:57 PM)SL1CHAOS Wrote: Player name: arletiss, [FL:RP] Storm, [FL:RP] Wormy7 (i think, not 100% shore), Adria_Penguin

SteamID (if possible): Not possible

Time in GMT: 19:30

Summary: I was a rebel, and to make a bit of money, I did what rebels do, steal cars. I got killed a few times when I got caught which is fair enough. Everytime I got killed, I continued to roleplay. Eventually I got caught again, and the following names tried to warrant me but the president was AFK. they continued to stun me, stand on me, they dragged me around for a good 10 minutes even though there was no reply from the president. They then acused me of breaking NLR and said they would report me to the admin for breaking NLR and being racist when I said I was recording. It is true, I was racist earlier but in an rp way. Paddy was a Gypsy and I was a pakistani youth and we had many 'rped' racist attacks and acts of violence. These donators beleive that they are admins, and they think they can surround someone and stop them from rping which is what they did to PADDY earlier.

Evidence: Will be here shortly, uploading to youtube

+1

I was there and saw it. It was awful abuse. They started placing him in a bin and continuingly stunning him. It was to much force aswell. 4 people surrounding one person. It would of been more appropriate for them just to warn him as the President was AFK at the time.

I also saw the "Racism". It was RPed. PADDY was roleplaying a Gypsy and SL1 was RPing as a Pakistani Youth and there was racial attacks.
The only part of this I saw and was part of is when we surrounded him at the Lamp post.
However we did this for an OOC reason. As SL1CHAOS had been insulting Jamie heavily earlier on, and Jamie was demanding an explanation.
Evo showed up, and saw what had happened.
However after that I was not part of any of the situations you are describing. Nor was wormy. We changed jobs and set up a cafe.

EDIT-
I'm not actually sure if you're accusing the right people here? The only situation we have had together today is when you were constantly fighting each other and being arrested, and the lamp post which evo saw.
My game crashed after that. So unless your video proves otherwise I severely doubt I am the one to blame for this situation..
That was a diffrent situation storm...
Then I was not part of this.
I started a Cafe straight after my game crashed.
I did see arleitiss raging at the president for not warranting. But as I said. I was running a cafe.
Evo had also left it alone
So who exactly are you pointing the finger at here SL1CHAOS?
I'm not taking the blame for what another player has done.
storm sorry I thought it was you
Alright. I can vouch for wormy too.
Please don't tell me you're talking on skype or something at the start.. That's metagame..