could all admins have an opinion on this: time shoten or unban
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Ridiculous post, warned.
I already decreased the ban time waiting for SA/Dev to put blacklist on its place and approve unban request.
okay, no problem you get any tips in which i can play an effective police role??
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1063
I even warned you about this.. Jack :/
yes they were spawned accidently spawned then though, but i am sure when iv asked asked once before and you said ask adman and he said yes but that was about a month back and iv always ask before i spawn..
and like i said i don't really abuse them i use them for valid reason, plus i thought i was a friend of yours :/
We are friends, yes. However this will not affect anything, I treat you the same I would anyone else.
I have warned you about not using that dupe, even removing it because it's a bannable offense. I told you to ask an ADMIN permission if you really felt you needed it, not Adman specifically.

The fact you got banned for using this dupe, in my opinion, proves that you didn't ask Mahti for permission.
i did ask permission, mathti was not on the server i dont think when i asked, but i didnt include it on the post becuase i can remember the name of the admin i asked, i didnt mean that you should treat me differently just because you my friend, i dont want to get anymore trouble incase they think im lying and i cannot fully justify myself, all of this aside could an admin please close the thread iv explained myslef now and i dont want to argue with anyone beucase my reputation is only getting worse and im trying to change that, thank you for taking notice and effect of my thread, hopefull i dont need to add another post on the thread again!