could all admins have an opinion on this: time shoten or unban
Your name: JACK R Middleton

Your ban ID:18381

Banned by:[FL] Mahti

Reason:'Using Advdupe to paste blackisted tools')

Involved: me, ethanramm, xliamHD, Corleone, some unemployed getting ready for a party

Why we should unban you:ok here it goes... this a began when i was planning to do something really unique with my friends and anyone else that wanted to join in with us, and we came up with the idea to make a night club at the corleone HQ, so we started and this took us 3 hours to complete and i was really putting myself out there becuase i was doing a lot of prep work to get everyone together and just do some passive rp really and after this hard 3 hours and people are just beginning to turn and me and my friends were really proud of our selfs as we actauly pulled a pretty good rp situation then... am banned for spawning some lights, and in the passed iv been aloud to do this for good effects and to be fair it was a night club its not like i was abusing them, i feel as though that no matter how much i try to get myself in there, i just get banned, i am not breaking the rules purposely that is the thing, its just if the admins sees something that is out of place they just ban you and that dosnt always solve the problems, i never got any warning just say "remove these lights please" im banned... for 27 days!!! that is 2 day before new years day, this is not fair and as much as really love this server i am really getting put of it.
please i would like lots of admins opinions on this because im sick of this, its is roleplay server its "semi serious" and im scared to see what serious one is like
my friends ethanramm also got banned and as did liam all at the same time and we were all part of a big project please would you shorten my time because am was not intending to break rules i was rp as good as possibly could Sad
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
How do you even got that dupe and also why do you think we blacklist tools in first of all?
that dupe was from earlier versions of the server and a few admin have a aloud me to use it only that i swore not to abuse it and it was a night club all of them have lights it would look stupid without them, if only you were there to see it, is was pretty good and to be honest i don't have a clue why they were black listed, because i can't see what harm they could do because they are really useful in helping with passive rp.
the fact is, is that i was putting them to good use, i was role-playing and that's all that the server asks of me and i never even got a warning to get rid of them or it will result in a ban.
wouldntt you be a bit angery if you had spent three hour with your mates making really good useful then getting banned for it straight after
And these "Few admins" are?
i just want some opinions because it is 27 days i think that its a bit far fetched for spawning some lights for passive rp, dont you understand what im getting at here?
No I don't, You spawned lights are are disallowed for a reason, They case lag. you spawned at least 4 of them in the yard this "PassiveRP" you're doing is corleone disco whatsoever, How long is that going to be passive when you have contraband in your house?
i didnt know we had any contraband in my house that might off been the other members doing it without me knowing iv already said that admin always let me to use lights because i can be trusted with them i wasn't abusing them i was using them for affect and you see what they were being used for and they wernt doing much harm to be fair and i think getting a 27 bann for that is a bit unfair your the only admin that has banned me for having lights and you didnt even give me a warning, i really dont want to fall out with you cant we just agree on something and set our differences aside and leave this as warning??
I propose lowering the ban to 2 weeks in total length, with a blacklist from tools, props and physgun for 5 hours of gameplay.
That sounds fair to me.
okay thank you for shortening my ban sentence this will give me time to revise for my exams all be happy to begin bashing again the Christmas holidays Cheese ill probably start doing some super serious role playing see if i can change my reputation on this server Cheese