Ban request on "Qatar"
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Qatar948

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:1:33209194

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 15:30-16:10

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Neither, v2p.

Summary: (What happened?) Qatar CDM'ed a guy I was discussing something with, and hit me too, bringing me to 10 HP.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev5es-Qq_...e=youtu.be

NOTE: Put the quality up to at least 720p to be able to see his name.
Oh man ucant ban request for that iwas turning so fast and didnot saw you its your mistake to stay on road and irun away bec.. iscared taht iget arrest Sad that all its your mistake to stay in middel of rouad Sad
(12-01-2012, 05:04 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: Oh man ucant ban request for that iwas turning so fast and didnot saw you its your mistake to stay on road and irun away bec.. iscared taht iget arrest Sad that all its your mistake to stay in middel of rouad Sad

Firstly, I'm having a very hard time understanding what you were saying.

Now secondly, your friend was getting in trouble with the cops (IE: me). I think that you decided to run me over, but failed, and instead ran him over and almost killed me. When you run somebody over by accident, don't you stop and at least say sorry?

I am 100% sure that this was on purpose.

EDIT: If you watch the video, you weren't even going very fast. Lies, I say!
first red was not play with as in that time
(12-01-2012, 08:38 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: first red was not play with as in that time

Oh, right, my bad. That wasn't him.

But still, it doesn't change the fact that you CDM'ed Doctor Kula, and that you almost CDM'ed me. I am 100% sure that it is intentional.
I said you in local ooc, better get out of road Smile

But back to thread

To Verenikin:
I had no chance to survive even small hit from trabant since you break fearRP and start to shot at me.

To Qatar:
Learn to drive... (actualy just slow down at top of cliff)
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(12-01-2012, 10:32 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I said you in local ooc, better get out of road Smile

But back to thread

To Verenikin:
I had no chance to survive even small hit from trabant since you break fearRP and start to shot at me.

To Qatar:
Learn to drive... (actualy just slow down at top of cliff)

I didn't break fearRP, and getting off the road was impossible due to the cars that were littering the place. Plus, I was busy typing.
man yah isaw u fear rp whene dcotor kula point shutgun in your face and tell you to stop and u just run away
(12-02-2012, 11:42 AM)Qatar948 Wrote: man yah isaw u fear rp whene dcotor kula point shutgun in your face and tell you to stop and u just run away

The hell? I didn't do any of that. I saw Kula hostaging a cop for no reason, but this ban request has nothing to do with Kula's actions.
If you wish to, you can go make a ban request on me if you have any evidence of my supposed actions.

This ban request is about you CDM'ing a person and almost CDM'ing another one (me) on purpose.
Sorry to but in, but this sounds like the accused lying about something someone said about his accuser in order to get the accuser falsely banned before the accused can be.

Just my two cents.