Unban Request - Noble
Your name: VII Noble IIV

Your ban ID: 18314

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Killing a Tranq'd person

Involved: PooPKingOfStuff

Why we should unban you:

First of all, I don't remember him asking me if he could get a ride.
I was near the Corleone's when I met this guy. We were running away from a guy that was trying to CDM us.

Second of all, that Trabant wasn't even mine, it belonged to the guy who was trying to CDM us.

Third of all, I was talking to him, although through the microphone, telling him to watch out for the black market dealer who was obviously trying to CDM us.
I killed the BMD, then he got tranquilized, I thought that was the work of an accomplice of the BMD.

I didn't want to risk getting Tranq'd and losing my weapon, so I just ran off.
I guess I didn't notice the PM or I would have replied, but the screenshots don't even specify who the guy was, yet you automatically assume it was me?
Also, the accuser can't even keep his story straight. I have no idea who tranq'd, but it was obviously not me, I have never even had a Tranq Sniper equipped on this account whatsoever.

Regards,
Noble
It is not about the Tranq. It's about killing him while being tranqed which is against the rules.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-01-2012, 11:03 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: It is not about the Tranq. It's about killing him while being tranqed which is against the rules.

Eh, my ultimate point is that you ban me on hardly any evidence at all, while the guy accusing me is telling a half made-up story to make it seem more plausible.
Logs have shown you killing him around 10-15 seconds after he has been tranq'ed which is against the rules.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.