Could you take latest banned off of my ban list please more info bellow:
Your name: JACK R Middleton

Your ban ID:18284
Banned by:[FL:M] Equalizer

Reason:CDM, Rejoining to avoid a Moderator.

Involved: no one.

Why we should unban you: this is not as much as a unbann request, i would just like this ban taken of off my ban list because it was a little bit random when your up in the nexus talking to president, and then he gets raided, blahdy blahdy blah; i wont go into detail about that, then mid way through the raid i am banned for "'Car Death Match' and disconnecting to avoid the moderator"? then i scream "WHAT!".
i don't know weather the moderator got mixed up with the steam names or ID which ever, i would just like the ban taken of the list please because it was a bit unfair when i was enjoying myself Role playing then i'm banned out of no were

p.s i don't know who takes control of the forums so i'm not asking for anyone specifically but it might be SoulRipper,
thanks.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
I didnt mix up anything at all, I went through the logs to see if Doctor_Enzyme were telling the truth about you CDM'ing, I saw logs prooving CDM and Rejoining.

I dont see why you would rejoin all out of sudden, if you didnt have intentions to avoid the conversation to me. The ban were placed abit late since I had alot to do, the admin chat was being spammed by 45 people and I were alone.

In my opinion this ban is fair, besides that it was a 5 hour cool down.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
according to the logs i dont see a CDM for around 7 days
yeah i dont want to fall out with the admin and moderator but i didnt even leave the server for about an hour. but before that i thought the server had crashed so left to see if could make a quick rejoin to see i could make president but it was sadly my connection dropping.

i dont mean to be funny with but i really did not cdm anyone yesterday i was driving extremely carfully and i had just got a new car so i was getting used to the haddling, i understand that it was a cool down but i really dont want ban on my records for something didnt even do.
i only had the car out once yesterday and i was partoling as police on foot for the rest, really i would never lie to an admin, or anyone at a higher band than me because i dont want a bad rep on this server please could you take it of the logs. even temar said he didnt see a CDM for 7 days and i completely a agree but that one was accidental i believe
I am certainly sure that I found you, and your steam ID in the logs showing with blue letters (Which is CDM)

I might have switched it around and banned you for BEING CDM'ed instead of CDM'ing somebody, if taht is the case I am sincerely sorry. The server were full, and I were the only Moderator/Administrator online.

I'd like you to be unbanned, if Temar doesn't find you CDM'ing somebody about 10-15 Minutes before the ban was written.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
ok, thanks dude i may have went a bit over board with the unban request, it was the first time all of my friends were on in a good few weeks now and i thought "it had to of been me" .. anyways thank you for understanding taking you time to recheck the logs, i appreciate it and yes i was cdmed quite alot while arresting suspects it happens all of the time when i have my back turned

p.s could you please take the ban off of my records please if i correct in what i am say Smile
Fixed.