Dont be so hard?
Your name: (Steam friends name) Nukkel Nuk Nuk

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18280

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Holdem

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) For building a bumb in the middle of the streat against the speeders

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me the admin and a gundealer. I dont remind his name

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well because. It says i have been banned for the same reason before. So i am two days banned now. But gee, i dindt even know i wanst allowed too. Because of the first ban by building a bumb in the middle of the road. i dindt knew that, i asked the admin why i was banned. He gave no response, and instead of Holdem explaining it me now. He gives me instant 2 days ban? You may dont think this is harsh. But this is stupid for people that are learning RP. Please unban me, its weekend and i wanna play.
First of all, you come here asking for an unban request lying.

1: You did not make a "Speedbump", you made a huge ramp in middle of the road.
2: You haven't even asked me why you where banned.
3: You have now 11 bans, ELEVEN. How many hours do you have?
4: It's a 3 day ban, not 2.

No unban from me.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I am sorry man, i am trying to understand this server. But i get bans so fast for one little thing. And because i wanst done with building it looked like a ramp. And i tried to add you on steam. But it sayt i coundlt.
You've had 10 previous bans, that's why you got banned and not only a warning.

No unban from me.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Aight, i understand. But what i dont understand. That admins LOVE banning, when i joined the server for the very FIRST time. i got INSTANT FUCKING INSTANT 24 hours banned because i broke ONE rule. And they NEVER explained. NEVER gave a warning, only : BAN BAN BAN! Cheese Cheese Cheese!

Also, thanks for being so friendly and explaining me i shounldt do that.... And ofc you woundlt ban me for 3 days xD. That would be harsh.
We don't love banning. It's not our fault you didn't read the rules. Plus you've been banned 11 times, therefore you broke the rules AT LEAST 11 times.
If you dont love banning, then help people new on rp. Dont just instant ban em? 11 times banned. 11 times dindt knew what i did wrong.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned
It's your job to read the rules. We are allowed to punish you accordingly upon breaking them. Keep in mind that your next ban will be for 6 months, so I'd seriously review my attitude and start reading the rules if I were you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Insteat of being a lol admin you could explain me! How much times do i need to explain