CityRP price?
I wonder if CityRp is for sale and if so how much the price would be? :-)
Not that I wanted to buy it but just a question? :-)

- Mainly because a lot people asked me how much it would cost to get CityRp on your own server when I was an admin.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I remember a thread where soul stated that it wasn't, don't remember the name though.
Why the hell would he sell his own gamemode he's spend 4-5 years developing if not more.

Its priceless for him, and us. For others it might not be. It's hard to put a price on something like this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Undercover/Andreas, you're experienced enough to know that's a silly question =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I don't think this should be a thread question.
It's a bit of a silly one too...

P.S. If you really want to get an answer your best chance is to pm the big man himself!
If Andreas wants to ask this question in a thread, let him?

I dont see how the question is silly, its hard to answer but why is it silly? Maybe he wants other opinions aswell, he might have a figure in his head, I am sure you guys do aswell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-30-2012, 02:22 PM)Equal Wrote: If Andreas wants to ask this question in a thread, let him?

I dont see how the question is silly, its hard to answer but why is it silly? Maybe he wants other opinions aswell, he might have a figure in his head, I am sure you guys do aswell.

My words there ^

There is nothing silly about posting this?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

No.