THQ Humble Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Saints Row: The Third (If you spend the average or above)
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

All Steam Activated

Plus soundtracks for the selection of games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
I did above the average and gave it all to charity.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • GRiiM
Thank you so much for letting us know!
Only missing Darksiders out of these so I bought the pack for 70$ and gave the keys to one of my pals.
It's a nice way to support charity cases and THQ for making epic games.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Narc, GRiiM, 7rozen_7ear_
So, if i pay $5 dollars, i get every game that isn't SR III? Every game?!?!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Argh! I would buy it, but I have placed a lock and key on my credit card, saving up for a new pc...

Damn, I love THQ a lot...
(11-29-2012, 09:03 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: So, if i pay $5 dollars, i get every game that isn't SR III? Every game?!?!

You could pay $1 and get every game except SR III I believe; although I'd recommend giving more, it's for charity and you're saving a lot anyway Smile
I don't have a lot of money Griim, otherwise i'd give more, not to mention my family gives at least £10 away each month to charity.

Also, is there any way to gift one game? I just bought it and now i have 2 Metros, one uninstalled, one installed?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-29-2012, 09:39 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: I don't have a lot of money Griim, otherwise i'd give more, not to mention my family gives at least £10 away each month to charity.

Also, is there any way to gift one game? I just bought it and now i have 2 Metros, one uninstalled, one installed?

That's perfectly understandable Nuka Smile

Unfortunately there isn't a way to gift extra copies as it states on their website 'Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own.
All keys are for your personal use only.'

It looks like the only way to give games to a friend is to gift the whole package to just one person.
I would've liked to gift a copy of Metro 2033 as well.
Just give away the steam code before you register it on steam?