Why Did I Get Banned?
Your Name: SkezZHD

Your Ban ID: 17096

Banned By: [FL] KillJoy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30862688

Reason: I dont know it said Backseat administrating through RDM, extended due to 10 priors

Involved: Dont know

Why We Should Unban You: I dont know why i got banned or even why i should get banned, I havent been in for about 1 month or so, I tried to join the server 3-5 days ago and i saw that i am banned from the server, I went to the homesite and checked why i was banned and what the reason was. It said that i was banned for Backseat administrating through RDM, extended due to 10 priors But idk why i got banned by that when i havent done anything and when i havent even been in for a month so i'd like to know why.
You were banned on the server, ages ago. I honestly don't remember what went down in your case, but the reason states that you were killing people to get back at them for breaking the rules, which is against the rules itself.
But i got banned for that before i think? About 1 or to months ago
No, you wouldn't be banned twice for the same incident. This implies that you've broken the same rule multiple times and caught twice.
But it was a month ago or so why do i get banned now then? Why now and not then when i broke it???
You got banned when you broke the rule, not a month later. It's up to you to notice that you're banned, we don't send out reminders.
So you say i got banned 2 months for just something i dident do? Well i know i did something like this before about 3-5 months ago but not 2 months ago that im sure of.
And if i did something then that i dont remember then its my fault :/
Quote:Name: SkezZHD
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30862688
Ban given on: 2012-11-14 20:18:54

I don't throw bans around for my own amusement, so simply insisting on this being random won't really get you anywhere.
I never said it was randomly but srsly i dont even remember that i did it, But i mean like i know i dident do that, I know i dident go back kill them just cus i wanted to i admit that sometimes when i get randomly raided i go back about 3 times or so then i get tired of it but not that i go around killing them just for fun and breaks NLR that often that you said
You shamelessly broke the rules and it's about time you learn to follow them. Denied.