Ladders
Hello,

I find using map ladders (not the prop ones found under 'gears') very hard to get down. Especially the smaller ones because I have died eight times through this and is a major annoyance.

Is it possible to spawn a 'Gears, Teeth' prop to use to o down and the normal ladders to use to go up, to make it 'easier'?

Thanks in advance,

Aviator.
Regards,
aviator
(11-29-2012, 11:18 AM)NycDude66 Wrote: Hello,

I find using map ladders (not the prop ones found under 'gears') very hard to get down. Especially the smaller ones because I have died eight times through this and is a major annoyance.

Is it possible to spawn a 'Gears, Teeth' prop to use to o down and the normal ladders to use to go up, to make it 'easier'?

Thanks in advance,

Aviator.

It is often more efficient to try and make a platform around the other side of it, trying to climb down from the other side is much easier.
Nah, I hate ladders too. Make elevators
I believe I was one of the first to use gear teeth as ladders for towers and such, and it's always worked fine for me. Walking into it slides you up almost immediately, and walking crouched back down it will put you back on the ground without injury! Cheese
I just build a elevator using hydraulics to get up and down, makes life a lot easier and simple to use Wink
I have found a solution, one recommended by Adman.

I will use that one from now on. How do you build elevators then?
Regards,
aviator