Unban Request, Also a suggestion within it. READ PLEASE!
Your name: 'G3n3r1cG4t0r'

Your ban ID: '18159'

Banned by: '[FL] Grub'

Reason: 'Randomly Stealing a car,Working with rebels as Corleone'

Involved: 'Lukebranton777, Mizz'

Why we should unban you: 'Ok so, I got banned for stealing a car. First of all, that is a stupid rule. You think people in real life steal cars because they have a reason? Well technically they do. ITS A NICE FREAKIN CAR! They want the car and they cant buy it so they steal it! I stole the car because I urgently needed a ride to the industrial area. And also, I wouldnt consider it working with the rebels, i was just getting a ride around the map with him. Also, I dont like Mizz that much. He abuses his cop poweres whenever he is one. I really think the randomly stealing cars rule should not exist. I saw the car, needed a ride, and it looked good. Thats why people would still it in real life! Technically IT WAS RP! Total bullcrap. And another stupid rule. 24 Hour unban appeals are not allowed? WHAT kind of BS is that? If i was unfairly banned, then I dont deserve the 24 hours outside the server! Total bs. This was, in my opinion, an unfair ban.'
I agree, some stupid rules... And or admins... or RPers. Not sure which.

This is true, people in real life steal cars for the thrill, yet they don't get banned from life

They do a bit of jail time. Come on guys, this is a stupid ban reason.

--support--
Denied.

-Under 24hours.

"First of all, that is a stupid rule." It may be stupid to you but, you still have to obey it.

"ITS A NICE FREAKIN CAR!" ~ Not a valid reason.

"I stole the car because I urgently needed a ride to the industrial area."

You and your rebel buddy rammed it against the rocks by rebel spawn. If you needed to urgently get to the industrial area, I don't understand how you had the time to lock pick it then.

" i was just getting a ride around the map with him."

Funny, You just had a ride with the rebel yet, you complained about needing to get there urgently.

"I wouldnt consider it working with the rebels,"

I watched you strut around their base(UM) multiple times fully loaded with a MP5. You even guarded them for awhile.

"Also, I dont like Mizz that much. He abuses his cop poweres whenever he is one."

Make a ban request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub