Unban: JagMaz
Your name: (Steam friends name) JagMaz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 18106

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Salinsky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) "Should have just dropped it"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Everyone on the server could see.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) There was a problem with an apparent random raid with the corleones, I don't know who against. Salinsky started asking questions over OOC about it. But i didn't take much notice as I wasn't taking part of the raid. Or even part of the corleones at all, as I was unemployed at the point of raiding. A couple of minutes later, I became corleone - as I enjoy the RP of it. I then get kicked for taking part of a random raid? He obviously did not to ANY research at all about who was part of the raid - and when I rejoined, there was a LOT of complaining about him only having a problem with it because he was part of the raided party.
On my return - I asked why I was kicked, I was annoyed because of lost time and money/weapons. And I wanted an answer as to why I was thought to have been part of the raid - when I was nowhere near it at any time at all. He went all defensive, swore a couple of times, I admit I did to - but I was annoyed to high heavens.

I was only after an apology, or at least an explanation as to why he might have thought I was part of the raid. However he started to threaten to ban me. So I said something along the lines of him not having any reason to even kick me. He's now banned me for 2 hours, saying I should have dropped it. When it's HIM in the wrong - not my place to "drop it", but to query the problem with his moderation skills.
I warned you several times to stop arguing with my decision, I kicked the entire corleone team as they were raiding.

You shouldn't have reacted the way you did, you should have moved on after the first warning, and I gave quite a lot of warnings prior to your ban.

Also, your ban is way under 24 hours and cannot be appealed.
You gave 2 warnings. And you can't expect to randomly kick someone, and for them not to be annoyed at it, and want to know why they were kicked.
You did absolutely no research into who raided. But admins will see that I wasn't even corleone at the point of raid - as I was even putting things in OOC as unemployed at the point of you asking about it anyway.

I'll also add - I was in the corleone spawn when I was kicked - as i JUST became the job - so you have no reason to believe ALL of us were at the raid.

It also doesn't help for you to come onto this post and start complaining about it again. Let's let an admin that knows what he/she is doing shall we?
I know what I'm doing, and you do too.

You're being downright provokative and you know it.
I had every reason to ban you as I warned you multiple times prior to your ban to stop complaining.

If anyone has additional information regarding this case, feel free to post it.
I'm being provocative? Good to know, I guess I was the one being biased about a raid, and I was the one kicking people, and I was the one threatening to ban because I knew I was in the wrong and wanted the problem to stop. And I am the one, now coming onto a thread, and moaning about it - when an admin can easily sort this problem. My bad.
Provocative, like I said.

I am in no way biased, I was at the president because someone complained about him fail RPing, the corleones started a raid and I asked why.

The reason was... and I quote: "To kidnap him and get money"

This being an invalid reason to raid him, I kicked the entire corleone team, because all of them were involved, even if you weren't involved, how smart is it to switch jobs to corleone when I am handling the corleone's random raid?

Not very smart, is it?

Also, continuously calling me a "Kiddo" after being warned several times to drop the subject, wasn't too smart either, was it?

I am not going to apologize as you're not showing any respect at all and I don't feel the need to apologize to someone who thinks they can talk to me the way you are, just because they're mad.

Again, ban is way under 24 hours and cannot be appealed, but you didn't bother reading the forum rules, did you?
Salinksy gived you alot of warnings.And Mod disrespecting is also not allowed

And maybe read the Unban request Rules. You can post a unban request under 24 Hours. So normall it will be denied

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Calling you "kiddo" several times about being warned to drop the subject? I said it once. Because you were acting immature.

The reason for the raid? Why would I care, I wasn't there, and I switched to Corleone a while after the raid, as I had to drive all the way to the spawn, in which you would have had plenty of time to sort the problem if you were competent.

Not being biased? You even said it in chat that you were being biased, joking or not - when people are accusing you of it, not a smart thing to do is it?

And as for not showing respect, would you show me respect If i came on and started kicking you multiple times for no reason? And then banning me? Don't think so. You're "Not very smart", as you so like to word it SO many times.
You also say - you're not going to apologise to someone not showing respect, that's pretty much admitting you SHOULD be apologising, but choosing not to.

Either way - whether this post is against rules. I apologise, something you apparently weren't born able to do. But i've also put an admin abuse ticket in too.
(11-28-2012, 10:31 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Calling you "kiddo" several times about being warned to drop the subject? I said it once. Because you were acting immature.

The reason for the raid? Why would I care, I wasn't there, and I switched to Corleone a while after the raid, as I had to drive all the way to the spawn, in which you would have had plenty of time to sort the problem if you were competent.

Not being biased? You even said it in chat that you were being biased, joking or not - when people are accusing you of it, not a smart thing to do is it?

And as for not showing respect, would you show me respect If i came on and started kicking you multiple times for no reason? And then banning me? Don't think so. You're "Not very smart", as you so like to word it SO many times.
You also say - you're not going to apologise to someone not showing respect, that's pretty much admitting you SHOULD be apologising, but choosing not to.

Either way - whether this post is against rules. I apologise, something you apparently weren't born able to do. But i've also put an admin abuse ticket in too.

If you wasnt there at the raid why did you start a disscusion to Salinsky

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(11-28-2012, 10:32 AM)Flaminator Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 10:31 AM)Birdsong Wrote: Calling you "kiddo" several times about being warned to drop the subject? I said it once. Because you were acting immature.

If you wasnt there at the raid why did you start a disscusion to Salinsky

The fact you say this, proves you have no idea what is going on. I didn't make any discussion to Salinsky, only when he kicked me. So good job on that post...