How to code
Wink 
I have been wondering how people he so good at coding and I would like to know how you guys learned. Soul,Matt,and Temar,please help me because I would like to know how to Lua and code and how to code for websites (forgot what website coding was called)
You could purchase below eBooks.

Beginning LUA Programming (Programmer to Programmer)

HTML and CSS: Desiugn and Build Websites
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • Nuka, Reefanis, Mr. Philp
Narcotic is right, website building heavily involves HTML. Anything in particular you want to script/code? (Got use to the word 'script', it's not exactly correct, but hey.)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Thanks Guys,I would also like to know how Temar and Soul Matt learned if they get to read this
Temar learned him self coding, he said to me.
Matt also taught it himself.
If you want to learn HTML and CSS (used for websites) I suggest you look out the guide by this guy : Dave Raggett's introduction to HTMl
but if you dont want to follow a tutorial you can goto W3schools(AKA World Wide Web)

But for lua I can only suggest you to look into the coding itself, I tried coding for a DarkRP server for my own use, just to learn something.
My dad is currently learning PHP after I did a little attempt on doing it and he caught up with it. He's using the book "PHP and MySQL for dynamic websites" by Larry Ullman. You can get it on amazon I guess.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Depends on what you want to code, really.
To learn HTML and CSS you have more than enough websites out there. Also it's very easy to learn.

But if you want to learn like a real and decent language like PHP, C#, C++, ... I suggest looking for more decent and well known websites.
A perfect example would be w3schools.com. It's an awesome good website to learn from.

And about coding LUA... There is a difference between Lua and GMod Lua, just saying.
So be sure you are looking for the right tutorials ;P
Just like the others have said, basically just look for books that explain and teach you the 'coding' you wish to complete and you can go from there.
Regards,
aviator