What i did wrong, mind explaining?
Code:
Your name: Ryynirane
12 Hours
Banned by: Slavinsky
Reason: Fear RP. Please rethink your actions and actually read the server rules
Involved: His friend (probably with benefits):
His friend (he played SS pay to win class) gunpointed me at the nexus garage, I find it really offensive if someone points a gun on me. he told me slowly, face the door, face the garage door, at this point is clear he is going to arrest me. Then I asked him slowly, "are you wanna die". He did not answer me and i shot him COLD.

Maybe he did wanna die? I dont know. maybe's ??
When you get banned for breaking "Fear RP", it is simply because you didn't follow the rule to have to roleplay fear when a weapon is pointed towards you.
(11-27-2012, 10:24 PM)Narcotic Wrote: When you get banned for breaking "Fear RP", it is simply because you didn't follow the rule to have to roleplay fear when a weapon is pointed towards you.

Is breaking fear RP equaled as fighting back, you probably weren't going to hug me or were you? You would've arrested me or shot me if you had time to react, I warned, i warned you well my man, then i shot you after you were unable to have a social encounter with me. Some might say some people you can't just reach.
TL;DR overagressive cop with mod friends, you'd better not f**k with them.
(11-27-2012, 10:31 PM)Ryynirane Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 10:24 PM)Narcotic Wrote: When you get banned for breaking "Fear RP", it is simply because you didn't follow the rule to have to roleplay fear when a weapon is pointed towards you.

Is breaking fear RP equaled as fighting back, you probably weren't going to hug me or were you? You would've arrested me or shot me if you had time to react, I warned, i warned you well my man, then i shot you after you were unable to have a social encounter with me. Some might say some people you can't just reach.

Fighting back, yes, you also have to do as you're told by the guy holding the gun.

Don't get me wrong here, I was not a part of the incident, just adding what you asked for.
(11-27-2012, 10:33 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 10:31 PM)Ryynirane Wrote:

Fighting back, yes, you also have to do as you're told by the guy holding the gun.

Don't get me wrong here, I was not a part of the incident, just adding what you asked for.

But im gonna take my sleep aid now but anyways the point here is:If you dont do what a cop says in your door and you shoot him, no one cares. But if it's in nexus garage and it's a mods friend (maybe's with benefits) you break fear RP, get your shit straight and make the rules less "slimy" this isn't really fun, I wouldn't get mad unless I felt injustice. Justicity is probably still one of the servers so called "good sides".
Don't think this needs much more explanation, as he publicly admits to breaking fear RP in this UBR.

And no, it was not my friend, even if it would have been, I would have given you the same punishment. I am not biased.
(11-27-2012, 11:55 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Don't think this needs much more explanation, as he publicly admits to breaking fear RP in this UBR.

And no, it was not my friend, even if it would have been, I would have given you the same punishment. I am not biased.

I found an excellent video explaining what happened, might find yourself in the background of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
Unban request denied.