Unban request - EpicBeardBoy

Your name: EpicBeardBoy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31517513

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: Pernament

Reason for the ban: Not sure, RDM maybe

Why we should unban you:
I was banned for punching someone after they had attacked me, the police officer at the time had stunned him and I had jumped on him and attacked him in retaliation for his attack on me. The police officer was SL1 CHAOS who witnessed what happened and will explain this.

I have had one ban before for random death match which was one of my first times on rp but now I have been playing for around 5 hours and not had a ban since other than this one. A pernament ban is not justified in any way. All this incident was was a police matter, not a ban matter, especially a pernament one.

And also the reason was not at all profesional 'we all know you will never rp properly, NEVER' and was not fair in any shape or form.

So I am requesting you to unban me
Thank you for your help in advance

*edited, didnt see the template
According to records, you've only had to bans.

I did see what happened and I can confirm. I was filling up my police car at BP when I saw blood on the floor and the sound of a punch. I got out of my car to see what was going on and SHADE had hit Epicbeardboy. I then tryed to resolve the situation by talking to the two counter parts. SHADE decided to call me a 'bitch' and then he hit me, he then ran to the bin by BP and I stunned him, as I was trying to warrant him for an arrest, Epicbeardboy stepped on him and punched him, this was when I was going to arrest him but then the admin came. I beleive this should have been dealt by me the officer and a ban was not neccersery, technically epicbeardboy didn't break any rules. He had a motive
Thank you, can an admin please reply?
I have been getting complaints of you allday and then seeing you continuously punch someone without the other person even moving was quite obvious you were punchwhoring cause even when you were done he didn't come back for quite some time.
Also before I had to come to you for failRP fail hostage situation
I have also banned you in the past countless of times and you NEVER EVER have drawn even something close to a lesson out of it.
So that is why you got that ban.
-Signature removed-
Firstly admin, according to your ban list on the website, he has been banned twice. Secondly he was punched by SHADE first so he retaliated. Thirdly in real life, if someone came up to me and punched me randomly (Beleive me it does happen) I wouldn't call a magical admin to fly down and take him away, I would call the police. I saw epic beard boy get taken into that house and there was shouting for help. Admin no offense, but this is in no way a bannable offense expecially a permanent ban. Please show me this proof of him being banned 'countless of times' I have rped a cop with Epicbeardboy a few times and he was great at rp. I've seen people do worse and they never got perma banned
(02-16-2011, 10:52 AM)SL1CHAOS Wrote: Firstly admin, according to your ban list on the website, he has been banned twice. Secondly he was punched by SHADE first so he retaliated. Thirdly in real life, if someone came up to me and punched me randomly (Beleive me it does happen) I wouldn't call a magical admin to fly down and take him away, I would call the police. I saw epic beard boy get taken into that house and there was shouting for help. Admin no offense, but this is in no way a bannable offense expecially a permanent ban. Please show me this proof of him being banned 'countless of times' I have rped a cop with Epicbeardboy a few times and he was great at rp. I've seen people do worse and they never got perma banned

The ban list hasn't been here as long as I have and neither have you.
The ban list is 1 thing but I have banned him before and alot.
Also, I'm terribly sorry I don't keep track of old bans and save them on my computer so when a random member who has nothing to do with this all asks me to give him proof.
-Signature removed-
can't you ask the super admin to search all bans on steam id: STEAM_0:1:31517513

thats where there will be proof
Im sorry but what you are saying isnt true, I have been banned twice including this one.

This isnt in any way fair, I have said what was happen which im sure you will agree isnt an offence worthy of a ban in any means, espesially a perma ban. If you get attacked IRL you retaliate so its not breaking RP. And yes, you were called to a breaking RP situation but I wasnt, before you came he said get in the cell. I got in the cell and a police officer came. You then said I called a police officer which wasnt true, you said you checked the logs and then let me go because I was telling the truth.

Im sorry but this is absolute rubbish, can I get a reply from an admin that isnt clearly out to get me.

You also said you had countless complaints about me alll day, this again is a lie because I had only been on the server just over an hour.

All that you have accused me of has been proven wrong. Can someone unban me or at least reply, Thank you.
The perm might be harsh I agree,
Yet the fact you say you didn't get a shitload of complaints is a lie.
Also I have banned you countless of times before, I know what I've done.
-Signature removed-
Yes a perma ban is harsh, just a ban is harsh because I didnt break RP, I havnt been banned more than twice, Im sorry but you've either mistaken me for someone else or lying.

For a admin to act like this is just an embarassment to the fearless community. What were my 'countless complaints' about? And if I did have countless complaints (which I didnt) then it shows bad admin skills on your behalf because you didnt ban me or even say anything to me.

Please can the super admin get in here because this is in no way fair.