Sup.
Hey. My in game name is: arleitiss
arleitiss = combination of my real name and surname : Artur Leitis
I was born in Ukraine in 1993 on 29th of may. WHen I was 1 year old, I moved to a shit hole called Latvia. Lived there for 14 years. (Probably 14 worst years of my life) then I moved to Ireland. ANd for the past 4 years now I live in Ireland. I am 17 years old. You can speak with me in: Russian, Latvian and English. 5 years ago I started making maps. It was back on HL1 engine, which had no physics or anything. No good lighting. Then I changed to HL2 engine when it came out. And started learning mapping for source engine. I made maps for gmod such as:

Gm_Nuke, Gm_Underwaste, Gm_Shack, Gm_Shack_V2, Gm_Dojo and others.
2 years ago I started learning 3ds max. I have no teachers , no books. Just pressing and seeing what happens, that's how I learn 3ds max. So far I can model only props, weapons. I can make cars and characters though just simple ones such as homer simpson or car like buggy in hl2. BUt I will learn eventually. I dropped source mapping, since I just got bored of it and lost and motivation for it thinking, mapping for source? that's no use in game industry if I ever work in it. So I started learning mapping on Unreal Engine. Learned in 2 days because it contains source mapping and 3ds max kinda. SO now I am just modeling things for people. on Fearless RP I modeled:
Handcuff world model.
Rope view and world model
Riot shield
and recent model is BMW car which will be drivable.

I am finishing school this year. Going to college next year. So will learn coding as well. THen I will have enough skill to make game Cheese Mapping + Modeling + Coding = Win.
Well hello. Tounge
nice
Hello and Welcome, hopefully we can RP together soon, I am learning Lua at the moment so maybe me and you can help each-other Cheese
'bout time you made an intro thread mr. Developer.
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Cheese.
And thanks for these awesome maps(Gm_Nuke, Gm_Underwaste, Gm_Shack and Gm_Shack_V2 ).
Welcome
Wait, wait.... You made Gm_nuke?! :O .... I havent played it yet, but my brother says it's pretty good Tounge
Hai Cheese
I've always wanted to try 3Ds Max but I've been spending my money on other stuff. Perfect timing now that Portal 2 is now available to pre-order.

Anyway, hello Mr. Ireland. I see we have some things in common (interest in mapping and modeling - although I lack a good program for the latter).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If I never need someone to model for my games....

It will be you Sir Cheese

I'm in collage atm for Game Design.

Sadly I need to finish the "School" stuff first like Math, English, Ect. Before I can move on to the "Good" Stuff.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Hello and welcome to the glorious Fearless RP community,arleitiss!WinkHeartCheese