Random adds
(11-30-2012, 04:24 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: So I tried Adblock (To see if that works), it dues not. Adblock don't block these random text adds, but it block normal adds.

Have you checked your extensions?
Yes, I removed all of them. Still
(11-30-2012, 07:56 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Yes, I removed all of them. Still

Ok, then it might be a program.

Check Task manager for any processes which don't look right.
Remember, always be careful when killing processes, if you kill a system one you may need to reboot your computer.
Regards,
aviator
Seams like the problems is gone, will try to deactivate Adblock, see if it isn't adblock that cause the adds to disappear.
Installing adblock is not the solution. Something is causing your chrome browser to do this and just "ignoring" the problem may cause serious harm.
This is quite a serious problem and may be related to a virus or worm. What antivirus are you using?
Here are a few steps you can make to ensure you're safe from viruses or other problems.

- Check your antivirus, Norton, AVG, Kaspersky and McAfee are incredibly bad. Windows Defender is actually better than all the previous combined. Use this instead or use Nod32 or Avast, they are both really good. Things like iObit malware fighter discouraged as well.
- As previously stated, check your plugins and/or extensions and try and disable/enable certain ones to test if the problem is gone.
- Check your processes (Ctrl-Alt-Del -> Task Manager -> Processes tab) to see if any strange processes are running (e.g. 342435.exe or NiDodfej.exe or something weird like that).
- Check the right down corner of your taskbar to see if you have strange programs running (Like MyEmoticons or some b*llshit like that)
- Have you installed/downloaded/opened anything strange or not from a trusted website recently? If so, remove it.
- Use system restore to go to a previous state and check if it's gone.
- Reinstall Google Chrome, if the problem still exists, it's a certain virus.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Zealord

-I'm currently doing a AVG 2013 Virus scan every time I start the PC and right before I turn it of.
-I also do Mailware scans every Saturday.
-I have no Addon's installed (except Adblock, which I have disabled for now).
-I have checked my processes and it looks fine for me.
-I haven't downloaded anything I haven't know the content of recently (Simple L4D2 skins).
-I will not reset my system as last time I saved it was 10 months ago, making reinstalling a bitch.
-I have already reinstalled Google Chrome and all that jazz.

As previously stated: I will wait a couple of days. See if the adds continue to come even when I have Adblock uninstalled. I have yet to see any.
Good to hear Smile Good luck then!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam