Random adds
So I updated my Google Chrome Browser and now Adds pop up even on text.
The adds are Apple adds that advertisements for Unreleased Apple products or new ones (Iphone5, Ipad2, Iphone4 etc...).

They normally pop up when the word: Server, help, problem, back, messenge, register, talk and other words like that.

"Virus?": No, I have done 3 Virus scans and 1 Mailware scan.
"Why not Adblock?": I'm not that cheep, I watch a lot of livestreams and some of them have a rule that state that people that run Adblock will be banned from the stream. Besides, I want to support: Youtubers, livestreamers and other websites that use adds to earn money.
I use Chrome with Adblock. but even without it, I still don't see all the apple adverts everywhere.

I suggest you look it up on google or something. Or just live with it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have no idea what this problem is, never come across it before. Just search around on 'Google' or uninstall Chrome and re-install or change your web browser.
Regards,
aviator
(11-28-2012, 06:45 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: Just search around on 'Google'

Already tried that

(11-28-2012, 06:45 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: uninstall Chrome and re-install

Might wanna try that

(11-28-2012, 06:45 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: change your web browser.

ಠ_ಠ
Check what extensions Chrome is using. If you've installed a program recently they sometimes include them to earn money.
I had to update Google Chrome to be able to download stuff. But I can't really associate and of the stuff I have installed to the Adds that I get:
Gmail E-mail checker (Will notify me when I get a mail via my Gmail)
Japanese Hiragana and Katakana learner (Help me learn some of the Japanses Dialects and language).
Youtube
Then the webstore icon.

I can't compare them to Apple in any way.
You gotta delete the app in the application section Chrome have.
It's not always things that are associated with it.

Just check your extensions for anything that doesn't look right.
Isn't it the ad.doubleclick ads? Happened for me too, stopped after reinstalled windows.
So I tried Adblock (To see if that works), it dues not. Adblock don't block these random text adds, but it block normal adds.