#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
(11-26-2012, 11:52 AM)Salinsky Wrote: I asked for the extension, as I find what you did unacceptable.

Personally I'd say you should take this week to rethink your hostile and troll-ish attude towards me.

I think you should take this week to learn how to be a decent mod mate.
With all due respect.
I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as I am entitled to publish my opinion.
And if it hurts your feelings tough shit but there's no way you could call it a hostile attitude.
A disrespectful attitude I fully agree with and as I've stated above I haven't seen anyone get banned for 7 days for a similar offense.

17931 65wolf STEAM_0:1:46823109 Steam Profile 'Average minge, completely utter failRP, RDM'
6 days, 15 hours
[FL] Zzzzap
Someone who has committed rulebreaks far worse than mine has been banned for the same time, there's no way that you can compare what I did to what this dude did.
Everyone should be punished by the same rules thus I feel I have been treated unreasonably.

I could quote so many more bans with far worse offenses than mine with a lower or equal bantime and there's no way denying that.
Here's a recent one you made which sounds very reasonable.
17943 Missedi STEAM_0:0:42487547 Steam Profile You don't kill someone because they said your car is ugly. RDM. 12hours
Well mate hows what I did worse than RDM'ing someone because they said your car is ugly.
I do understand my longer bantime because what I did was personally attack you which makes you ban me much longer.
If you were the person who got shot because you said his car was ugly he'd be having a 2week bantime which brings me back to the point that this isn't honest at all.
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: #s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:54 AM