#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
Yes, it would have been the same punishment, I have banned you based on your continuous trolling, ignoring each and every warning and then you decided to call me a f*gola, which basicly means f*g, I have banned someone for this before, and his ban got upped to a week aswel by Ruxandra.

The point of the matter is, you infact call me biased because you got banned for being a respectless person, I was merely doing my job, avoiding flamewars, you chose to keep trolling and got banned.
(11-26-2012, 12:36 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Yes, it would have been the same punishment, I have banned you based on your continuous trolling, ignoring each and every warning and then you decided to call me a f*gola, which basicly means f*g, I have banned someone for this before, and his ban got upped to a week aswel by Ruxandra.

The point of the matter is, you infact call me biased because you got banned for being a respectless person, I was merely doing my job, avoiding flamewars, you chose to keep trolling and got banned.

Well mate, once again your ability to read has failed you once again as you still have not objectively answered my questions which I so easily put down for you, so let me jog your mind.

Is disrespectful behaviour when provoked as bad as being some sort complete minge who RDM's and failRP's ?
(It's a simple yes or no question I'm not here to hear you talk about me hurting your feelings as you're obviously not objective in the way you judge people.)

If the answer is no which it is in my opinion.
Why did I get banned for the same ammount of time then ?
(Was it because I was disrespectful to an "almighty" mod ?)

Would this punishment been the same if I had disrespected a normal player ?
(If the answer is yes I'm just gonna tell you that the time you ban people for is way off.)
-Signature removed-
Question 1. Yes it is as you used homophobic language, however it was not provoked.
Question 2. You got banned for the same amount of time because you used homophobic language, I reported it to Ruxandra and she found that a week ban would suffice, just like the last time I reported a ban for homophobic language.
Question 3. Yes, it would have, read above.

I can read, by the way.
(11-26-2012, 11:39 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You had 3 warning kicks given to you, yet you chose to ignore them and be downright ignorant and to insult Salinsky over and over again.

Why are you posting in here?
Salinsky are you denying in any way or form to have provoked me ?
Is there any admin here who could pull out the logs for me please ?
-Signature removed-
Mahti, he was involved and saw what happened thus making him a witness.

Called some witnesses to the stand.
Don't you feel a simple OOC blacklist would have done the job just fine ? after the second warning or so.
Instead of going apeshit over an OOC argument.
-Signature removed-
I warned you three times via kick, then I said in OOC that you should shut your trollish mouth, and after that I said that I was glad it took three warnings to get you to stop trolling, after which you called me a f*gola.

If you took this as provokative, I apologize, I was just happy that I didn't have to ban you, until you called me a f*gola, which was where I drew the line, as I stated earlier.
Oh I see didn't know he was moderator
(11-26-2012, 01:03 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I warned you three times via kick, then I said in OOC that you should shut your trollish mouth, and after that I said that I was glad it took three warnings to get you to stop trolling, after which you called me a f*gola.

If you took this as provokative, I apologize, I was just happy that I didn't have to ban you, until you called me a f*gola, which was where I drew the line, as I stated earlier.

Now we're going someplace.
When you say such a thing as shut your trollish mouth after heating the discussion thanks to those kicks.
It feels like a necessity to say something back, there's not a single person who would've kept quiet in that situation.
And as I've said many times before I was in the wrong when I called you a faggola but the circumstances called for it.
Which makes me think once more, I'm supposed to be banned but not for a week.

And especially because Ruxandra wasn't on the server at the time being and I never got the chance to tell the other side of the story which is my side.
All you had to do was ask ruxandra for extension and it happened without her even witnessing the facts or letting me speak my peace.

And the conversation we're having now is the one we should have had before the ban was issued because that way we've gotten to an easy solution instead of this where I'm wasting your time by writing all this and you being obliged to answer to it.

And please don't misunderstand this as me shoving the blame on you because it's most definitely my fault but the unfair treatment calls for it.
-Signature removed-