#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
Heart 
Your name: s.J.

Your ban ID: 17940

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: General Moderator disrespect, take some time off. Mr. Magnificant Troll - Extension approved - Ruxandra.

Involved: Just me and the moderator called Salinsky.

Why we should unban you: It all started with when I heard someone say: that's against the law.
To which I replied: your face is against the law.
I got kicked for that, fair game probably because I dunno they say I was metagaming I'm not gonna deny that could be so must have slipped me.
After I come back in I told Salinsky that he had to remove the pinecone from his ass.
I get kicked once more I rejoin.
I get told that I should stop trying to be funny and make jokes from www.ItrytobefunnybutI'mnot.com or something like that.
I ask Salinsky if he has removed the barbed wire from his anus yet ?
To which I get kicked again.
Here's the catch I reconnect right and the first thing that is said is: You're gonna get banned if you open your troll mouth once more.
I keep silent afterwards he says this: It took 3 kicks to finally shut up your troll mouth.

This is obviously provocative behaviour with the clear intention to get me banned.
I give one last reply that says: You're a nobody pal, I don't give a shit if you got promoted to Mod I can tell you're a fucking nobody.

This last sentence gets me a 7day ban, well I'm wondering where I have "trolled" or "insulted" someone as a person to where as the things I said can hardly be called insults I agree on the disrespect.
It definitely was disrespectful but respect is a mutual thing, you get treated the way you treat other people, rather obvious that the responses I gave were rather justified in my personal opinion but I'll let it up to you people.

It's obvious that Salinsky didn't even try the slightest to be the bigger man in this conversation which really is important to do if you're gonna be a mod, ofcourse the ban he gave was 24 hours but got instaextended to 7 days.
I'd understand the 24 hours but 7 days is a rather clear sign of some sort of grudge he is holding.

It would be normal if I tried to be the bigger man in this conversation but the provocative comments called for it as where if he would have dropped it so would I.

To cool a player down an hour ban is more than enough hell even 24 hours would be good but 7 days is obviously overkill.

PS: another issue that I have with this situation is that my ban got extended to 7 days instantly and Ruxandra wasn't even on the server if you're gonna do that you might aswell give mods full admin capabilities as this is what is happening.
-Signature removed-
You had 3 warning kicks given to you, yet you chose to ignore them and be downright ignorant and to insult Salinsky over and over again.
You called me a faggola, you kept trolling in the OOC, I think you should be happy I warned you three times before taking drastic actions.

From me, it's a no to this unban request.
(11-26-2012, 11:39 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You had 3 warning kicks given to you, yet you chose to ignore them and be downright ignorant and to insult Salinsky over and over again.

That's because I got provoked.
And how is any of the things I said an insult to the person he is.
How is asking someone if he has removed the pinecone from his ass such a horrible insult which reflects on what sort of person you are.
We all know those are meaningless insults where it's pretty hard to take offense from.
-Signature removed-
The fact of the matter is that you continued to troll after being warned THREE times via kick, you then called me a faggola and that was where I drew the line.
(11-26-2012, 11:44 AM)Salinsky Wrote: The fact of the matter is that you continued to troll after being warned THREE times via kick, you then called me a faggola and that was where I drew the line.

Which I completely understand, and agree on that what I did was disrespectful which is punishable, but a 7day ban which got insta extended by an admin who wasn't on the server at the time being is clear bullshit.

I'm not asking to be unbanned but to get a ban time reduction to a ban time which is suitable for the rules I broke.
A day or less would've sounded reasonable.
And let's be honest that everytime you wrote something back it was provoking.

I've seen RDM'ers get away with a lower bantime and there's no way you're gonna tell me that what I did was worse than RDM especially if we take the situation where in the ban took place into consideration.
-Signature removed-
I asked for the extension, as I find what you did unacceptable.

Personally I'd say you should take this week to rethink your hostile and troll-ish attitude towards me.
(11-26-2012, 11:52 AM)Salinsky Wrote: I asked for the extension, as I find what you did unacceptable.

Personally I'd say you should take this week to rethink your hostile and troll-ish attude towards me.

I think you should take this week to learn how to be a decent mod mate.
With all due respect.
I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as I am entitled to publish my opinion.
And if it hurts your feelings tough shit but there's no way you could call it a hostile attitude.
A disrespectful attitude I fully agree with and as I've stated above I haven't seen anyone get banned for 7 days for a similar offense.

17931 65wolf STEAM_0:1:46823109 Steam Profile 'Average minge, completely utter failRP, RDM'
6 days, 15 hours
[FL] Zzzzap
Someone who has committed rulebreaks far worse than mine has been banned for the same time, there's no way that you can compare what I did to what this dude did.
Everyone should be punished by the same rules thus I feel I have been treated unreasonably.

I could quote so many more bans with far worse offenses than mine with a lower or equal bantime and there's no way denying that.
Here's a recent one you made which sounds very reasonable.
17943 Missedi STEAM_0:0:42487547 Steam Profile You don't kill someone because they said your car is ugly. RDM. 12hours
Well mate hows what I did worse than RDM'ing someone because they said your car is ugly.
I do understand my longer bantime because what I did was personally attack you which makes you ban me much longer.
If you were the person who got shot because you said his car was ugly he'd be having a 2week bantime which brings me back to the point that this isn't honest at all.
-Signature removed-
In all honesty, if you think I'm some kind of corrupted moderator, you're wrong.

I had warned you three times, you chose to continue the trolling, ignoring each and every warning, to top this you basically called me a f*g.

And saying that I should take a week to learn how to be a decent mod, isn't going to improve your case, infact, it might worsen your case. Note: Saying "With all due respect" after basically saying that I suck as a moderator, doesn't make it less offensive, I am done talking to you about this. You've deserved your ban.

I don't feel anything for an unban, I think you should wait your week out.
(11-26-2012, 12:12 PM)Salinsky Wrote: In all honesty, if you think I'm some kind of corrupted moderator, you're wrong.

I had warned you three times, you chose to continue the trolling, ignoring each and every warning, to top this you basically called me a f*g.

And saying that I should take a week to learn how to be a decent mod, isn't going to improve your case, infact, it might worsen your case. Note: Saying "With all due respect" after basically saying that I suck as a moderator, doesn't make it less offensive, I am done talking to you about this. You've deserved your ban.

I don't feel anything for an unban, I think you should wait your week out.

The response you just typed is exactly what I mean.
I express my opinion in a respectful manner to which you go apeshit as if I called you some sort of kiddyrapist, that is complete bullshit mate.
I do not believe you're a corrupt mod I believe you banned out of some sort of a grudge because a rule was broken towards you and not towards another member because if that were the case, would I have been banned in the first case I'm rather sure the answer is no.
The thing is I'm not bitching about getting unbanned in this thread I have shown you my respect and expressed my opinion about the matter in a respectful way to which you avoid whatever I write and answer: HURR DURR U R INSULT ME.
How about you take the time to actually read what I said and come to the conclusion that I have not offended you in any way in this thread.

As I've stated before that I deserve my ban but the ban length is an inconsiderate ammount of time as I'm being punished here in a complete other manner as any other play.
I'm being banned the same length of time as some massive minge.

What sort of mod are you if you're not even up to realize that some things I say might even be true, you're automatically neglecting the things I say because you feel offended when someone says you're a bad mod.
Hows that an offense mate ?

Now I'm just gonna ask you some really simple questions.

Is disrespectful behaviour when provoked as bad as being some sort complete minge who RDM's and failRP's ?
(It's a simple yes or no question I'm not here to hear you talk about me hurting your feelings as you're obviously not objective in the way you judge people.)

If the answer is no which it is in my opinion.
Why did I get banned for the same ammount of time then ?
(Was it because I was disrespectful to an "almighty" mod ?)

Would this punishment been the same if I had disrespected a normal player ?
(If the answer is yes I'm just gonna tell you that the time you ban people for is way off.)

And let's not forget every kick I got was just a regular kick after which I was provoked in OOC everytime, where is the part where you took me apart and talk to me about what the issue is instead of provoking over OOC.
Isn't that what the job is of a mod / admin ? taking players seperately and talking to them to find out what the issue is and come to a mutual solution.
Which is just about the opposite of what you did, and then you get mad because I think you're a bad mod.
Then I get banned for 7 days and my case gets worse because I express my opinion which has thorough reasons.
-Signature removed-