Cant erase or use Adv Dupe.
I dont know if this is connected with my other post about ADV dupe didn´t work, but now I can´t delete adv dupe files from my computer. What should I do, becuase I have some really un-needed adv dupe files that is just being ugly. I cant do anything. And the other day I was on the build server (gr8 btw) but I couldn´t save my dupe. What the fuxx is going on. I´m handicapped without the adv dupe tool..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
adv dupe has been fuxing up a lot lately idk what the deal is
I believe 'Advanced Duplicator' is broken at the moment.
Regards,
aviator
Well the ADV Dupe tool is fine for me and to delete your ADV dupes go to

Top bar of the forums>Character>Manage dupes>then the red X is to delete them.

( I apologize if you already knew this )
My bad, I made a mistake. I believe some people may experience problems with 'Advanced Duplicator' and/or 'Weld - Smart'.
Regards,
aviator
(11-29-2012, 01:45 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Well the ADV Dupe tool is fine for me and to delete your ADV dupes go to

Just to clarify for others, the advanced duplications are saved on the server, not on your computer. Like above you have to go to the character tab on this website at the top once logged on. Then Click on Advanced dupes on the table on the left of that screen. You can then rename, copy to other Fearless Servers, or delete them. It updates in game instantly, you just need to change tool and then back again and it will have updated your list.
(11-29-2012, 01:45 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Well the ADV Dupe tool is fine for me and to delete your ADV dupes go to

I already know that Smile But that is also broken for me...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It really sux because I know the admins have a lot of things to do, but can someone just pleeeease look in to it (admin, developer)...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I used mine yesterday.
(12-12-2012, 09:35 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I used mine yesterday.