Unban The Raccoon
Rainbow 
Your name: The Raccoon

Your ban ID: 17902

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: 'Intentionally looking for reasons to raid'

Involved: Mahti, Small Bear and just abit Ghost_Walker.

Why we should unban you: For thoose who know me i would never do anything that might put me in a bad situation, im always playing a safe card.
I have screenshots that can proove my innocent, Which Mahti didn't want to see. (i think that is kind of rediciolus, since i should always have the right to proove that i am innocent.)
I dont have 590 hours on this server for nothing.
I did not do anything wrong but i am a man enough to say that i am sorry.

Everytime i am playing i am helping others as often as i can, i am also getting PROOF on players that do fail and break the rules, makes a request and let you guys steer it up.

Angel
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was involved in this matter a bit and i can testify that when we drove around the corleone base someone shot at Raccoons car which we see as a hostile.

And i have to agree that it is kinda odd when an Admin dosent want to see pictures that have proof of once innocence either the admin is trying to blame The Raccoon because he has something personal against him or he is just to lazy to do his job. Once again i am not here to argue i am only here to provide my testimony of what i saw happening during the evening.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

As I said provide the pictures here and also ghost walker you post your proof too, We don't want to hear your opinion what should've been done
Ghost_walker did not say how you/it should have been done.
Also were is the expression freedom? You can't take that away from people mahti..he was involved and have the rights to share what he have seen and give his opinion.
I Will provide the pics when im on my comp, can't do it from phone.
After i've been shot at and regrouped at Poolhouse, Read Advert and PM
[Image: 6994FB3E425652B76F36F4619A93597D48AA384D]

I said i had came to talk (i wanted to talk to Don and tell him to not interfere with my military camp at the lake), In Voice chat someone replied "F*** No leave this property", i said "Dont be sucha douche, be a man and face me" then someone shot (did not see any gun, so i got scared and didnt know where from it came, but im sure it was inside the MTL) so i "/y GUNS FIRED!" then i fled into the car and went to the poolhouse for regroup.

[Image: 27853720966AA9B815FD088CD13DF06BFCE357AA]

When people are using Voice chat it is hard to proove that you are innocent..
And thats what I checked why do you come to hostile gate "COME ON PEEPS FACE ME"?
This doesn't still change the fact you randomly attacked us
Not random. the reason was that you infact shot at me and my buddie. doesnt matter whatever i say or do, admins always "right"...
My proof is pretty clear that i am innocent to this you are accusing me for.

Yes i did raid you, random? TOTALY NO!
i was shot at.
Try shoot a gangmember in real life and i bet you will be chased by whole his gang as long as you live.
Maybe you cant be honest and admitt that you might have been rushed into your decision. you did not even wanted to see my evidence while ingame. when you cant listen to one part of the involved, how the heck am i supposed to be able to defend myself?
You said yourself you never even got hit
no, but i got shot AT, against, towards me. Bullet came directed to me.
as stated earlier in prev post
"Not random. the reason was that you infact shot AT me and my buddie."
Mind explaining why you two metagamed?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.