Film
We could do a roleplay where we shoot a film while we are actually shooting it. It would take a schedule, hardwork and organization. It could be the movie of "The ballad of the Father" or we can think about other story, ideas accepted.
I think the dialogs should be written, so we can make use of /me and /it, if the audience is hearing the conversation they won't look at whats written, it just doesnt feel right.

Each job would be:
*The director is primarily responsible for the storytelling, creative decisions and acting of the film
*The casting director finds actors to fill the parts in the script. This requires that actors audition.
*The location manager finds and manages film locations. Also thinks about the props needed in each scene, dupes, etc.
*The Music Director chooses the best audio/songs for the scenes.
*The costume manager chooses the clothing for the characters.
*The choreographer creates and coordinates the movement and dance
*The cameraman records the shots. (At first we could use RT cameras to ahve a preview, and then the cameran records with camera).
*The guionists think the dialogs and the /me's and /it's (although it is possible to improvise, just like a real film)
*The producers they finance the project and manage to get everything the movie needs.
*The assemblers assemble the scenes and put the movie together.
--------------------
We need at least two of each kind, so they can dialogue and make the better decisions. Also few cameramen in case someone is missing.
Director(s): Colonel Burger
Casting director(s):
Location manager(s): whoopie
Music director(s): Dr Tomorrow
Costume manager(s): BombFire
Choreographer(s): Silencedbannana, Infernaw
Cameraman:
Guionists:
Producers: Vekman
Assemblers:
Actors: Niimo, Silencedbannana, whoopie
Security:

The cameraman gives the records to the assemblers, as well as everything needed for that part (music for example). Someone should have some experience assembling films (I don't know if that's the right name), if not I would do it glad.

Leave a comment with the job you would like to have, it might be possible to have two jobs. All help is accepted!
Also if you have any suggestion that might improve the idea please say it!
Good idea, if you manage to find many people able to do those roles. Nervous
that would be pretty hard to coordinate but cud be cool o.O
Quote:that would be pretty hard to coordinate but cud be cool o.O
Quote:Good idea, if you manage to find many people able to do those roles.
That's true, but I think that there's enough serious people on the server to do it, and I think it would be a very awesome RP.
If we gather the best roleplayers on the server, it's not hard at all.
This would be amazing if possible. I would love to participate.
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!
I would love to play as an actor in this kind of event.
Sounds cool, I'd definitely help out if needed!
I have edited the thread, check it out and say which job you would like to do. Of course we can be at some time actors (we will need extras and stuff) or help other jobs while we have other job.
I wish to apply for choreographer or actor. I really enjoy roleplay and act in real life.
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!