Staff Requirements and Ranks
Information 
Hi,
This is ENTIRELY up to Soul and his staff. And this is not a tutorial, only tips and Requirments.

First off, Moderators
Requirements:
-200 Hours

-Must always wear the [FL:RP] tag in their name.

-Help new people on the server. Answer, suggest, assist. Not every good -role player started off with 250 hours.

-Don't be a "Asslick". This means don't be duper friendly towards admins or moderators. Treat them normally.

-Be very active.(And inform people when going away for a period or time)
-Be a good rp'er. Rp points mean nothing.

-Take care of your profile. I resembles you and the community. (No homophobic language, etc.)

-Be in the steam group.
-Do not be an admin on any other server like Fearless (I.e other semi serious servers.)

-Don't get banned too much. It happenes to everyone, but don't make it a habit.( How can you enforce rules if you can't follow them?)

-Have a forum account.
That's it. Remember, never ask, or you chances will go down.

Admin
At least 400 hours
-Have experience as a moderator(unless SouRipper says otherwise)

Have the [FL:RP] tag on.(Unless moderator in which you would have [FL:M]

-Join the steam group.

-Don't be an "Asslick". Don't be extremely nice to 1 particular admin.

-Be very active(At least 5 days out of the week. Also notify everyone when you are leaving.)

-Be a good rp'er. (RP points show nothing.)

-Be mature and don't fool around. This sets a bad example.

-Take care of your profile, it represents the community and yourself.

-Help new players on the server. Assist, give tips, and try to guide them to smooth rp. Not everyone on the server started with 250 hours. Also no backseat administration.(no punishing minges with RDM, fail rp, etc.)

-Do not be an admin on any similar servers to Fearless. (I.e D3vine, Noobonic Plauge, things of that sort.)

-Don't get banned too often. How are you suppose to enforce rules if you cannot follow them?

-Never ask for admin position. If you have already, don't do it again.

That is basically it. Being admin is not fun, it is a responsibility. Be prepared before you go to stride for admin. It is extremely hard to become admin or moderator because SoulRipper hand picks them. Even if you follow these specification, your chance of becoming admin is low.
This a updated version of Soul's, which you can see here.
i get tired of seeing so many people kiss MAJOR ASS in hopes of getting admin. i've seen people practically begging to suck admins diccs, and trying sooooo hard to be their friend. its really sad, like seriously have some self respect
Are you implying that I am being a kiss ass Illuminati?
No, he isn't. He's saying that to the general amount of players that tend to follow admins around and kiss their asses all day.

Anyway, nice... Guide, although I don't think it's that necessary.
Due to the new moderator rank I would think that soul's old thread needed a small update.
(11-25-2012, 03:53 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Are you implying that I am being a kiss ass Illuminati?

nah i wasn't talkin about u, bombfire was right. i'm glad you made this.
Moderator is given to trusted mature members. No need for anything else.
(11-25-2012, 05:07 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Moderator is given to trusted mature members. No need for anything else.

na i think there should be moar requirements..
You can be nice to a specific admin without being an "Asslick".
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19114

That is the tutorial, content written in this thread is unofficial and bullshit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.