BATTLETOAD mega fail RP cop
Name: BATTLETOAD

Steam ID: 0 active
# 351 "BATTLETOAD" STEAM_0:0:20249912 13:10 243 0 active

Time in GMT: About 10:30 PM, I think I fail at times and can't figure out what CST is compared to GMT I think its the same.

Summary: Probably the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered. So I had JUST waited my 5 minutes after wormy RDM'ed me to return home ( see http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2137) And this guy follows me to my apartment. I didn't notice him until I got inside but he was at my door and he said "ITS THE COPS OPEN UP!". I said " too bad you need a warrant". Since this guy was the only cop he warranted me for search. He comes in and looks in every room, theres no contra because Wormy (see http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2137) then I walk out of my apartment because i was tired of being RDM'ed and random warranted and this guy follows me out and tries to cuff me 3 times. I go back in my apartment and he follows me in (because the random search warrant was still up) and I kill him for being a mega fail RP and tresspassing. Then he breaks NLR, runs back into my apartment and arrests me. After that I said in OOC " you broke ****ing NLR" he said " no you just killed some other cop, it wasnt me" I know it was him and ha was the ONLY COP ON! This guy Is the most fail RP I have ever seen, I have no evidence because fraps was off but come on, would I really take all this time to write this for shits and giggles? I hope this guy gets at least a week...
Ethan, there was around 3-4 people online, it sucks that Wormy's raid bind messed up (He does have one btw, I've seen him use it)I was just wandering around your apartment and you decided to shoot me, for what? I wasn't going to shoot you, arrest you, do anything other than look around because I heard there might be contra, and instead of being able to handle this like gentlemen on the server you used childish name calling tactics and "ZOMG YOU GUIZ ARE GUNNA GIT A WEEK+" and would not listen to any reason. This thread is a joke.
No evidence, nothing for us to do.