Ban Request WhipArts-Loadsa Footage-Major FailRP
Thread Title: WhipArt BR

Name of player: WhipArt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34759371

Time in GMT: Late morning to early afternoon today

Server: v2d

Summary: Whipart was a. Patrolling as SS b. Searching people for thinking they had drugs because they were a BMD and owned a door. He even traveled to the villas to learn how to use easy precision whilst a raid was being carried out.

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/_g7weqm-nF8
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Sir you never recorded the previous footage I had a reason + The president gave me permission.

So please take this down as it was not my fault the president gave me permission so the president should be the one punnished

NukaBomb may I sorry for what I done everyone makes mistakes but it might not count as random search as in the end I left and never did open nor see the vault but next time I see you on the server il come say sorry but thanks for making me relise I made a mistake and it was wrong to do that.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Actually, you got me search warranted, which got me killed later on, plus, the President can't order people to do things against rules. I can tell you haven't even read the guide or the rules in full . Also i like how you went from 'pres told me to do it' to begging. No more should be said.
Nuka
bump, double post sorry.
Nuka
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] WhipArts (STEAM_0:0:34759371) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team