Poll: Do you like the new dresses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Female Suits: Why They Make A Great Addition
helo iz me.
(11-26-2012, 12:24 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: helo iz me.

What are you on about
nice
(11-26-2012, 10:42 AM)Martti Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 09:40 AM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: that's ur opinion

Excatly. Unfortunately Fearless is full of children who can't think with their own little brains and have adapted their parents'/family's thoughts.

yea... i dont let it bother me though i say what i wanna say and where i wanna say it cuz im #honest
Can we not have at least one peaceful thread for a change?

OT: I think the female suits are good, now I don't have to put in as much effort when looking for strippers for my strip club. Also, it's nice to see a lot more "women" walking around wearing decent dresses and not looking like scroats or are twins of each other.
(11-26-2012, 08:19 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Can we not have at least one peaceful thread for a change?

OT: I think the female suits are good, now I don't have to put in as much effort when looking for strippers for my strip club. Also, it's nice to see a lot more "women" walking around wearing decent dresses and not looking like scroats or are twins of each other.

sorry =/
Off Topic, You got banned Swag. I am glad as all you did was post stupid crap on the forums that always had a hint of racism or sexism.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Illuminati has a tendency to start flame wars.
Not sure if he's trolling or what not.
(11-26-2012, 10:42 AM)Martti Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 09:40 AM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: that's ur opinion

Excatly. Unfortunately Fearless is full of children who can't think with their own little brains and have adapted their parents'/family's thoughts.

Wow back off, you don't know me. If i had my families thoughts i wouldn't be gay.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Lets stay on topic here fellas.
I find the new suits kinda slutty