Poll: Do you like the new dresses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.38%
17 65.38%
No
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Female Suits: Why They Make A Great Addition
Lightbulb 
Romance: No, not prostitutes, but 'love stories'. Just today me, Red Orchestra, Matius, were a trio of cops, me and Red were best girl-friends, and Matius was my boyfriend. (IC, ofc.)

Gangster RP: SoulRipper, being a true gangsta, picked me up (while i was fem.) and drove me around in his BMW like a gansta, accidentally running over 2 people due to driving like an idiot XD.

Masquerade/Balls: The new dresses are very formal, and would be great for any opera roleplays or masquerades. (I spelled masquerade without any mistakes =3)

Prostitute: Come on guys, you gotta use them for this at least once, standing on the corner in slums and getting picked up by some mass murdering freak is pretty fun. [/b]

Tell me of some more things you did/will do with them.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
There are new female suits..?
Yes, you didn't know?
Nuka
I would have preferred more business type suits to be honest, this still goes some way to alienating women. Every female suit is 'fancy' or provocative.

The F.B.I type suits in HellShell's suggestion would have been a good addition too.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Flux, Spartanjunior, User 7141
(11-24-2012, 05:51 PM)Adman Wrote: I would have preferred more business type suits to be honest, this still goes some way to alienating women. Every female suit is 'fancy' or provocative.

The F.B.I type suits in HellShell's suggestion would have been a good addition too.

^ It's awkward to see a police officer in a female suit.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-24-2012, 06:27 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 05:51 PM)Adman Wrote: I would have preferred more business type suits to be honest, this still goes some way to alienating women. Every female suit is 'fancy' or provocative.

^ It's awkward to see a police officer in a female suit.

I thought it was cool ;_;
Nuka
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Red Orchestra
I just tought they had the word "slut" all over their forehead. Nervous
The only thing I do not like about them is that now every single guy (who is a donator) is going around in a female suit and doing "act muscle" it can be somewhat disturbing at times.
But you need 5 RPpoints if i'm right

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

No, you're not right.