Combine Invasion: Part II
There were a total of 50 people who managed to evacuate in time at the Lake. Blood was raging into them seeing their home being destroyed by the Combine invasion, they decided to retaliate back. The meeting was pretty short as there was not much to discuss, not even tactics. They managed to find some weapons stashed in the suburb houses alongside the ones the Government managed to grab from their lockers when they evacuated. There wasn't a specific leader as the hate they felt for the Combine was more than enough to drive them into attacking.
[Image: 3287924442]
The combine's defenses were slim but the advances technology gave them an edge as the only link to the city was a narrow tunnel, a death trap.
[Image: 3922389967]
Luckily, the SS force was equipped with smoke grenades which they used to cover the entire tunnel, disorienting the vehicles and allowing them to enter the city.
[Image: 3330800243]
The city had a few helicopters patrolling which started opening fire on the refugees, as they had light armor, it was not very hard to finally take them down.
The group of refugees hid inside the KFC, using it as a cover to shoot at the helicopters.
[Image: 435578735]
While the fight was at KFC, a small group of Rebels managed to sneak past the line of defense and inside the Nexus which was poorly defended by a couple of combine soldiers, which shows they did not expect anyone to get past the frontline. The quickly got into the elevator to the top level where they found an old man in a brown suit, showing no emotions, almost as he was expecting them to come.
[Image: 1845013949]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 4 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Bolow, HellShell, GhostRider, Hendy
Thumbs Up 
Great event <3.
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
A truely amazing event, it was really of fun even if I didn't get to fight a lot.
This, is an event on the boss' style.
Added an extra picture of the smoke grenades. Credits go to HellShell for the pictures.

Edit: Spoiler: This song will be used on the ending of the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27yRNPEQ5q8
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • HellShell, equal
This really was a great event!
I'm glad I was able to join in, thank you for organizing this!

I think I'm on some of the pictures as a rebel/member of The Resistance! Cheese

Edit: Wow! Amazing song, Ruxandra! Smile
I think it'd really fit the event!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
I tried to join but I had to download a ton of content D:

It kicked me out halfway through the download Sad
You see me a lot.. I was the rebel with the ump in the last pic, I was the one with the ump in front of the door in the forth, and I was the one moving to the left in the second. Also the one crouching on the left in the third pic. I am seen a lot.
Videos please? I was unable to join it
I were the flying AUG in the second picture, hell it was fun shooting you guys!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]