[Selling] Professional Voice Training by Mr Epic Voice
Exclamation 
Do you want to sound like THIS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YgRkmDgK8

I, Mr Epic Voice, will be selling Professional voice training. The Price will depend on how good you already are.

You will be able to make the ladies drop dead at your feet. (Great for all you necrophiliacs out there) and just by using the sound of your voice, you will NEVER have to Microwave anything... EVER AGAIN.

I can teach you the perfect pitch to make people crap themselves. This pitch is known as "brown noise."

If you are interested in this, I am usually on the map v3xx when I am online. Just drop me a pm if you see me in the game and are interested.

Results may vary. It depends on if your voice is broken or not, and if you're male or female.

Also, you will need a decent mic. I'm not going to sit there and listen to someone with a mic that sounds like chewbacca making love to a set of bagpipes.

Thanks.
The following 3 users Like Aid4n's post:
  • Niimo, GRiiM, Locopock
who would want to sound like that LOL no offense xD
(11-23-2012, 07:34 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: who would want to sound like that LOL no offense xD

People who want to sound Epic.
The following 1 user Likes Aid4n's post:
  • Lee_myung_jae
So you weren't using a voice changer in-game?
(11-23-2012, 07:54 PM)kakcraft Wrote: So you weren't using a voice changer in-game?

No! Lol.
(11-23-2012, 07:58 PM)Aid4n Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:54 PM)kakcraft Wrote: So you weren't using a voice changer in-game?

No! Lol.
Damn, that's some great skill!
(11-23-2012, 08:02 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:58 PM)Aid4n Wrote:

No! Lol.
Damn, that's some great skill!

Thanks Smile
I may be interested.. Can I add you in steam ?
No more people to speak like this.. He's driving me crazy.
(11-24-2012, 12:03 AM)Sanji Wrote: I may be interested.. Can I add you in steam ?

Sure, Aidanftw2.