Reduction in Ban time for Jokhah
Your name: [FL:RP]Jokhah

Your ban ID: 17721

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra

Reason: Hate Speech

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I got 7 days for saying "Whichever of you 2 retards left the note saying don't contra again, if you would have looked around it was for RP"
Then I was banned. I said it over ooc after being raided by the HSS working with a rebel. They came in and the HSS just blew up my druglab which was being set up for my RP illegal goods room. After I said that I was banned without any conversation from Ruxandra. Now 7 days for "hate speech" is extreme. First off, I said retards. Second I didn't use caps or profanity. Third I was insta banned without warning. Now I've seen people cuss on OOC and get away with nothing. I've seen people get 24 hours for intentional CDM. I've seen people get less the 7 days for propkilling people. 7 days for saying retards is way too extreme. I would like my ban reduced if not removed.
Hate-speech is strictly forbidden and my default punishment is 7 days. It was not used for RP reasons since you clearly said it OOCily.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-23-2012, 02:48 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Hate-speech is strictly forbidden and my default punishment is 7 days. It was not used for RP reasons since you clearly said it OOCily.

Denied for saying retards? I'd like an explaination on this. I said retards. it's all I said. I didn't use anything extreme. if my ban is going to be denied by you this fast I'd like another admin to respond to this post, preferably Soul, the owner or a super admin. I've seen propkillers / spammers get less and the same with intentional CDMs. In fact lets look at some other bans that got less but probably shouldn't have. 17717 17719 17690 17665. Or another "hate speech 17671. Sorry that I didn't consider Retard to be that offensive or considered to be hatespeech. I didn't cuss or use slang profanity. I was angry because I got raided by the HSS working with a rebel. They got off with warnings. Wish you could have talked to me instead of just slamming me with a ban
We're not discussing other people's bans here. I see no apology therefore no reason to at least lower your ban.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-23-2012, 03:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: We're not discussing other people's bans here. I see no apology therefore no reason to at least lower your ban.

I said I was sorry that I didn't think it was that offensive. had to edit it in, but seriously I didn't think that it was that offensive. Besides, you never said sorry for being extremely aggressive with me in another thread after you mistook what I said as something it wasn't. You and I don't communicate very well it would seem. SO let me say it directly. I apologize for using the R word and I won't do it again. I'm not trying to battle with you over something this simple. I said it when I was mad and they had the nerve to leave a note after failrp random raiding me. I am sorry.
(11-23-2012, 03:06 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 03:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: We're not discussing other people's bans here. I see no apology therefore no reason to at least lower your ban.

I said I was sorry that I didn't think it was that offensive. had to edit it in, but seriously I didn't think that it was that offensive. Besides, you never said sorry for being extremely aggressive with me in another thread after you mistook what I said as something it wasn't. You and I don't communicate very well it would seem. SO let me say it directly. I apologize for using the R word and I won't do it again. I'm not trying to battle with you over something this simple. I said it when I was mad and they had the nerve to leave a note after failrp random raiding me. I am sorry.

Fine. I will reduce your ban to a day. Next time refrain from using hate speech, sexist language or homophobia.
Credit goes to Jamie.