Ladders
hmm can anyone tell me how to climb down ladders? Everytime i try going down a ladder i just fall to my death..
Props as ladders don't work (they need a special over lay only apply-able in the 'Hammer' world editor), if your talking about the one at the UM, or at the factory in the v33x, very carefully.
(11-22-2012, 07:23 AM)xTC224x Wrote: Props as ladders don't work (they need a special over lay only apply-able in the 'Hammer' world editor), if your talking about the one at the UM, or at the factory in the v33x, very carefully.

yep.. that yelllow building near the MTL in the industrial.. my rebels and i wanted to base there.. we went up.. none of us made it down alive..
(11-22-2012, 08:28 AM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 07:23 AM)xTC224x Wrote: Props as ladders don't work (they need a special over lay only apply-able in the 'Hammer' world editor), if your talking about the one at the UM, or at the factory in the v33x, very carefully.

yep.. that yelllow building near the MTL in the industrial.. my rebels and i wanted to base there.. we went up.. none of us made it down alive..

haha god i love those ladders best defense in-case of a raid ever. you just hide up there when they come up to shoot you they will die on their way down aswell xD
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

That's source ladders for you :]
Lolling at this thread
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
therre is a big chacne of risk for those who never tried
But I got used to it already
Just jump back and immideatly press W
(11-22-2012, 08:43 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 08:28 AM)Ne0ster Wrote:

haha god i love those ladders best defense in-case of a raid ever. you just hide up there when they come up to shoot you they will die on their way down aswell xD

Its the best place to base haha! Its a natural doomfort Smile
What you do is basically, stand facing away from where the ladder is, almost right in front of it, and then jump backwards, and "surf" forward onto the ladder.
Clan Needed Tounge