The Day I Gave Away 300 k
Well I just logged off of CityRP after a satisfying 30 minutes of giving back to the community. As the title suggest I gave away 300 k. You might ask why? To be honest I dont even know why myself but I enjoyed it, though my bank might have no money in it, the experience and to hear peoples reactions when I randomly gave them large sums of money. Thank you to PoopKingOfStuff for your funny reaction when I dumped you and your friend 30 k when I saw you in the village. Also thanks to everyone who I gave away 10 k each to at the bank of america. I hope I put a little bit of a dent and lessened the time you guys need to contra and more time roleplaying. Lets just say this wont be the last time I will be doing this. Christmas is coming up kiddos, you better be on the nice list.
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
The following 2 users Like epicface11's post:
  • The Prince Langers, GeorgeTheBoy
I was on during this, I missed it sadly.
Hope to get into the Christmas one.
(Radio) John Avsmugen: I repeat, we need an arrest warrant on Eclipse for vehicular manslaughter
lol that shit was cray
The following 1 user Likes xILLUMINATIxSWAGx's post:
  • epicface11
I love how the title rhymes.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • epicface11
(11-23-2012, 04:18 PM)Adman Wrote: I love how the title rhymes.

[Image: 350x208px-LL-6e31098e_mind-blown-11.jpeg]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Would love to be able to give away 300k, bet it made you feel good.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • epicface11
Giving away stuff is fun. I remember when I had an easy contest where the one that find a note from me won a BMW. The winner was Prosto and you can read the reaction on the picture below. Smile

[Image: HpLEY.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • epicface11
Yeah its really fun to see peoples reactions.
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
I like how you guys are just f*cking up the economy on the server.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-24-2012, 06:16 PM)Midget Wrote: I like how you guys are just f*cking up the economy on the server.

Sometimes a reaction is worth more than money. How are we fuc*ing (fuck that filter) up the economy on the server? Its our money and stuff and we can do whatever we want with it, just like IRL. If I feel like giving a bum on the street some money I do it.

If you want to sell your cars then by all means, do it. I dont care what you do with your stuff.

Questions?
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • epicface11