Upcoming Event: Corrupt Government Party
Date: 25/11/2012

Time: 19:00 (GMT)

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Description:

The president, who in this case is a dictator, is throwing a party at his mansion, located at MTL. ION Agents, who will not be known due to the fact our names will be changed for this event, will be attending this party as guests to retrieve government intel from a guarded vault inside his mansion, therefore releasing their dirty secrets to the world!

However, they'll have many obstacles to overcome, for example, whoever wishes to attend this party as a guest, and take part in this roleplay will be put on a list. However, these agents are not on the list, so they cannot enter through the front door...they'll have to enter through different measures. There will be secrets which, if found, will enhance the chances of retrieving this intel.

The president/dictator will have ten minutes inside the mansion to place his guards, and to get a general feel of the area. Also, within the party the guards cannot have guns out, unless something happens, you wouldn't find guards with guns walking around a party. However, people in the back, where no-one will be able to see, (by the vault for example) can have guns out.

The mansion will be built by me, and will require either an admin to spawn the dupe as a whole, or members of ION Industries to dupe certain parts, like ION Hotel.

Purpose:

I am testing my clan members to see how they'll go about a situation like this without me in-charge of them. I'll attend the party, but only to see their progress in capturing the intel in person.

The things I'll be looking out for is, ability to take commands, who will take up the leader position? How you can roleplay a situation within a party perhaps as a distraction? How clean the task is done, for example. How often will the use of guns be needed? If so, how clean with the kill be? Will it trigger a huge gunfight or will the kill be completely undetected?

Jobs:

Security observes the party using no weaponary unless it is deemed necessary to do so by either obvious circumstances or a superior instructing you to use them. They may enter the back but only if instructed to by their superiors, which are the vault guards or the president himself. You can move about in the party area to scout for any suspicious activity!

Vault Guards are closer to the vault, no party guests can see them, therefore they can have their weaponary displayed. There job is to guard the intel inside the vault, they cannot enter the party under any circumstances! However, they do not have to stay in one place, they can move about amongst the back area to generally scout the area for any suspicious activity!

Guests simply come to the party, and enjoy the presidents company...the fun side of being a guest is the mystery, anybody you're talking with at the party could easily be an agent attempting to capture the intel! They cannot try and capture the intel themselves, they're not agents, they're civilians just attending the party. If you try to go behind restricted area's you may be arrested or shot.

President owns the mansion, he can be where he wants, however he must spend a good amount of time in the party area. He will not be targeted nor killed during this operation unless he puts himself at danger by being in any restricted area's.

Requirements:

We need a president/dictator, someone who can be trusted, so with decent amount of hours and minimum bans.

Perhaps an admin, who can attend the party also to make sure nothing goes wrong during this roleplay event?

People who wish to be 'security' for the president?

Also someone who can do the job of checking if people are on the list before they enter the party.

Wish to be a guest at the party? Or request a certain part during this roleplay such as being the dictator? Apart of security? Use the template below!

PHP Code:
Character Name:
Steam Name:
Hours:
Roleplay Points:
Desired Job

Not happy with the time? Request a new one below!

Also, please note that the time does have a high chance of being delayed, due to building problems, lack of people or maybe trouble getting everyone onto the server!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Character Name: Piotr Verenikin
Steam Name: Verenikin
Hours: 275+
Roleplay Points: 2
Desired Job: Vault Guard.

EDIT: To make it look cool, call the vault guards "Spetsnaz". That would be pretty awesome!
Character Name: Evan Moore
Steam Name: [FL:M] Narcotic
Hours: 93
Roleplay Points: 7
Desired Job: President (I'll get it)
Character Name: Alexander Nord
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ghost_walker
Hours: 392
Desired Job: Security
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'd be happy to supervise the event as a moderator to ensure everything goes smoothly. I won't partake in any specific role, but I'll surely stick around. Feel free to call me in at all times and I'll see what I can do Smile
Seems like a great and enjoyable event nevertheless.!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Character Name: Nikolai Bezdomny
Steam Name: Martti
Hours: 150+
Roleplay Points: 1
Desired Job: Legit guest

(11-21-2012, 06:35 AM)Verenikin Wrote: To make it look cool, call the vault guards "Spetsnaz". That would be pretty awesome!
Well uh, Spetsnaz is special forces of Russia, but ION is a private security company.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-21-2012, 10:39 AM)Martti Wrote: Character Name: Nikolai Bezdomny

(11-21-2012, 06:35 AM)Verenikin Wrote: To make it look cool, call the vault guards "Spetsnaz". That would be pretty awesome!
Well uh, Spetsnaz is special forces of Russia, but ION is a private security company.

The Vault Guards have nothing to do with ION (except fighting them), so what is it you're saying?
(11-21-2012, 10:49 AM)Verenikin Wrote:

The Vault Guards have nothing to do with ION (except fighting them), so what is it you're saying?

Why would Russia send their special forces to EvoCity?
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-21-2012, 10:52 AM)Martti Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 10:49 AM)Verenikin Wrote:

Why would Russia send their special forces to EvoCity?

Perhaps the president requested assistance to guard his vault? Remember, Evocity is not a part of the USA, even though the map is based upon a US city. Evocity is a sovereign government, that's why they have a president, not a mayor.

Anyways, up to the even starter to decide, I'll play along no matter what he chooses Smile
(11-21-2012, 09:57 AM)Zealord Wrote: I'd be happy to supervise the event as a moderator to ensure everything goes smoothly. I won't partake in any specific role, but I'll surely stick around. Feel free to call me in at all times and I'll see what I can do Smile
Seems like a great and enjoyable event nevertheless.!

That would be great! There is probably going to be special service there who aren't officially apart of this event, if one of them is killed we cannot have them alarming any other special service, otherwise the whole event will fall apart.

(11-21-2012, 06:56 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Character Name: Evan Moore
Steam Name: [FL:M] Narcotic
Hours: 93
Roleplay Points: 7
Desired Job: President (I'll get it)

Accepted! I'll add you to my list.

You're a pretty good president, roleplayed with you before!

Accepted! I look forward to seeing you at the party, friend.

The fun part is not knowing who the agents are...so while we're at the party. ION Agents could be anywhere!

(11-21-2012, 09:54 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Character Name: Alexander Nord
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Ghost_walker
Hours: 392
Desired Job: Security

Accepted! This will require you either going special service, or the job 'security'.

Also note, if you're a vault guard, you're in the back, not in the party which means you're allowed guns out. If you're security, you're watching the party with no guns, and only allowed to get them out if something goes wrong inside the party.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!