Unban Request: Randall Wayne
Your name:Randall Wayne

Your ban ID:17364

Banned by:[FL] Salinsky

Reason:RDM

Involved:A corleone member (I can't remember name sorry)

Why we should unban you:RDM, first thing i never RMDed in this server and never will too... Just because there was a corleone member walking up to me, breaking into my house, I tell him to exit he doesn't, i tell again and he goes away, I was going to tell him to come back later when the house is finished, then he somehow call's admin and when I was typying what i said to the corleone member the admin bans me for one day for RDM? I was like WTF? I never RDMed in this server before! Its true you ca even ask my friend Weed Marley i was playing with him...
Was this on V2d, were you the person in the Radiostation?

Edit1:
If so, then I made the wrong ban reason, it should've been "Basing in radiostation with an unemployed, Fail RP, not letting other corleones in and shooting at me while I was talking to you" (You were the don, if I recall correctly)

Edit2:
I believe Weed Marley is a witness to this case, I recall him saying "It's his own fault" or something among those lines.
(11-20-2012, 07:18 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Was this on V2d, were you the person in the Radiostation?

Edit1:
If so, then I made the wrong ban reason, it should've been "Basing in radiostation with an unemployed, Fail RP, not letting other corleones in and shooting at me while I was talking to you" (You were the don, if I recall correctly)

Edit2:
I believe Weed Marley is a witness to this case, I recall him saying "It's his own fault" or something among those lines.
Nope I was a Corleone but not unemployed , And no i did not shoot i only shoot to scare someone in your back but i didnt hit him, But yes since I didnt knewed u where an admin I told Weed Marley "Can I kill this guy :3? yes I didnt knewed you where an admin it was my first day in Fearless Sad
You tried to shoot me, your friend stated several times over voicechat that I am a moderator.

You should've followed his advise and listened to what I was saying to you in the server, not shoot at me.
(11-20-2012, 08:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: You tried to shoot me, your friend stated several times over voicechat that I am a moderator.

You should've followed his advise and listened to what I was saying to you in the server, not shoot at me.
As i told i did not shoot you... And the mic of my friend somehow lags to me soemtimes and that was one of the times
So it wasn't you who was asking, in CHAT, "should I shoot him? :3" You then proceeded to fire a shot into my chest and I banned you.
(11-20-2012, 08:23 PM)Salinsky Wrote: So it wasn't you who was asking, in CHAT, "should I shoot him? :3" You then proceeded to fire a shot into my chest and I banned you.
But i swear for god sake i did not shoot as I told i shot a guy in your back but i dint hit him i missed the shot i just fired my gun because he being behind you dancing and stuff so i shoot so he could go away but for god sake i did not shoot you...

Guess Ill have to wait since you denie my request i wanted to play just a little this night...But i guess i wont, having week full of school, well thanks anyway Smile, sorry if I wasted your time
Expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.