Admiral Shab
Player name:The Admiral Shabbizle

SteamID (if possible):"The Admiral Shabbizle" STEAM_0:1:20206372 15:17 91 0 active#

Time in GMT:Around 6pm.

Summary: Walking down the path, then suddenly admiral starts spawning some floor, Admiral should know better, his been on the server for a while now.

Evidence: [Image: 16lab87.jpg]
I was there. He was just in a happy mood i guess lol, but its still against the rules.
Wow Jamie that's pathetic.
There was a crowd at BP and someone was playing music (via radio) and Stewie said lets have a public disco so I spawned the rave floor for like 2 seconds before you started bitching so I removed it instantly.

(Also don't try the whole I was just walking down the road. Because you were there before me.)
I never said "Let's have a public disco". Somebody was playing music on the mic and i was like "public disco?". Basically asking, is this a public disco. I never said, "oooh yeah, lets have a public disco, spawn a floor and lets PARTY! YEAH!". Kthxbai.
Well then sorry if i miss understood you.
Yes, But i did walk down the path to get to where i was, And yes you did remove it instantly, but you shouldn't of spawned it in the first place.
Well im sorry my mistake.
True Jamie, but then again you shouldn't have stood outside our store and yelled gibberish at us through the windows either. So if your going to complain about something I suggest you pick at least something that the players weren't enjoying at the time.
imo this is ok as long as people are having fun!
Remember Only Me, Admiral and The admins can post a reply on this thread...