World of Warcraft RP?
I want to know which member of our community.
Does RP at WoW.
I'm playing at Aunchindoun(PVP) + Argent Dawn(RP)
I roleplay on wow on a bunch of different servers mainly.

Moonglade Horde (Folror)
Argent Dawn: Alliance (all characters named Alentius or any variation of it. Used to be in a sweet Rp guild but they kinda disappeared)
Earthen Ring. Alliance and Horde.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-20-2012, 12:51 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: What?

You seriously Rp'ing in wow? Waow.....

Always fun to hear how optimistic you are. And secondly why wouldn't we? its a massively multiplayer online Roleplaying Game

And if you are refering to cyberers i usually just tell them to go hang themselves.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Never tried RPing in WoW...

(11-20-2012, 01:26 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: I'm always optimistic.

I just dont get why you roleplay in WoW??

Its more fun to kill top-bosses - HEroics, raids, get OP gear and kill everbody

But if RP people like 1-7 damage weapons..then its okay. I just dont get it c:

Are the servers really that different?
I know you was overly exaggerating but do they not care so much for dungeons or raids?
Well then you have not experienced WoW roleplay as i have.

On my main server Earthen ring (when it was still active) we didn't just stand around in stormwind doing nothing. Me and my old guild (The Lordaeron Remnants) we were out there taking bases,conquering new areas and such. And that is because we had friendly RP guilds on the horde side that volunteered to stage RPPVP events. For example the horde had guilds like the Kor Kron,Royal Apothecary,Guarding of The Sunwell, and many more.

What i remember most is when we lined up 10 alliance guilds on one side of the Thandol spann (bridge between wetlands and arathi) and 10 horde guilds on the other side we were a total of about 100 people with each side trying to push the other back. And the alliance winning at that pushing the horde back to Hammerfall and us eventually conquering.

But then again i understand what you mean i also thinks its fun to Raid since i am nowadays a raider more than i am a roleplayer. But if roleplay in wow is fun depends on what server you play on. (not a hardcore raider but not a casual one either)
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Dugehong
Well yeah that is true i dont either pay monthly to RP in wow i pay to play with guildmates and to pvp and raid i guess you could say that the RP community of wow is an added bonus.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, I can't really say that I used to RP.
It was more like, a few friends from Kazzak EU gathered and we brought pain and misery to goldshire.
I did play as the head-chief pimp while my good lads of mine sold their bodies, in the ending we managed to get atleast 50g/hour.

Oooh the nostalgia, sadly I wont come back due to me being waaaay too addicted when I play such games.
(11-20-2012, 01:33 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well then you have not experienced WoW roleplay as i have.

On my main server Earthen ring (when it was still active) we didn't just stand around in stormwind doing nothing. Me and my old guild (The Lordaeron Remnants) we were out there taking bases,conquering new areas and such. And that is because we had friendly RP guilds on the horde side that volunteered to stage RPPVP events. For example the horde had guilds like the Kor Kron,Royal Apothecary,Guarding of The Sunwell, and many more.

What i remember most is when we lined up 10 alliance guilds on one side of the Thandol spann (bridge between wetlands and arathi) and 10 horde guilds on the other side we were a total of about 100 people with each side trying to push the other back. And the alliance winning at that pushing the horde back to Hammerfall and us eventually conquering.

But then again i understand what you mean i also thinks its fun to Raid since i am nowadays a raider more than i am a roleplayer. But if roleplay in wow is fun depends on what server you play on. (not a hardcore raider but not a casual one either)

You played on Earten Ring aswell? Sweet!
I remember the Lordaeron Remnants, I was a pretty innocent bloke who just wandered around, only really RPed on Private Servers.

Usually I use the name "Darohn", would be pretty sweet if you've seen me around... BESIDES, do you know anyone on Argent Dawn named Tivn, Twiixx or Yarathir?
World of Warcraft RP is like uber uber uber serious. Might give it a try some day.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I don't know about anyone else but on my server Vek'Nilash the Horde and Alliance have a deranged hate for each other, in battle grounds it's terrible.