Weecow's Hotel.
Hey!

Today this evening i have started a hotel in the v2d server at the tides hotel. Why? Because i thought of more playing passive rp instead of aggresive. But it was a really good idea of mine, i started it build a checking made room for guests and of course advertising my hotel! And make it look outanding! Well the advertisements worked properly my first guest was Terminator which bough a room for 7 days here the costs list:

1 days 25$
2 days 50$
And so on.

So terminator bought 7 days a room for about 200$. The next guest was vedman a corleone and the last pinky which moved in with 2 other girls infernaw and wwee. Then i came up with the idea of All-In (All inclusive) Which means you get free food and beers. But of course it costs something. How more days how more it costs for all in. But before Infernaw moved in with pinky and Wwee she was chef and delivered me the all in stuff. It was a great succes but later Soulripper needed to restart the server unfortunately Sad

But thanks! It was a pleasure to do!

Greetz, Weecow.
Pics or it didn't happen.
*Shneeb* no pictures!
I wouldn't trust Infernaw in my hotel!
Anyway sounded like a decent Hotel RP!
I can clarify that this happened, i don't have any pics but i was a cop that checked the place out... It was prettey chool untill i found out some guy had took my car. When i found him he disconnected to avoid the arrest. Great work you did there!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yeah i got no pocs Sad i had to go quickly and just did t took pics.. But anyways its wuite fun, tommorow i will do it again but make it better that time!

@Stryker Comon man come with a normal reply..
(11-19-2012, 10:20 PM)Weecow Wrote: Yeah i got no pocs Sad i had to go quickly and just did t took pics.. But anyways its wuite fun, tommorow i will do it again but make it better that time!

@Stryker Comon man come with a normal reply..

I pity you for thinking I was serious.